Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We see in the chapter, the strawhat pirates leave wano

seriously oda even skipped visiting ryumas grave and shit about country of gold and pluton?
i was joking about it but my joke became reality

R

rubblerust

They're going to be on the open sea for sure, and she's going to make a mad dash for it. Some insane leap off the waterfall or something.

It's going to look totally hopeless and then she'll make it. Maybe almost drown and get saved like Oden. Oda loves this trope.

Those who tried to say Mihawk can get to end game by himself (I don't think anyone did, though) were genuinely retarded.

No Yonko, not even Kaido can make there by themselves. There's a reason why all of them, specifically Shanks, have insanely powerful crews.

And if Buggy gets to Laugh Tale, you'd be denial if you think Mihawk didn't make the biggest and largest contribution to it- if not nearly all. Hajrudin and his entire giant fleet abandoned him for Luffy. He's just full of no-name fodders and 2-3 Warlords, and Crocodile ain't anything above generic Commanders while Buggy himself is low tier.
Honestly facts

I've said this before but I don't think Oda has any interest in writing for Zoro, his past isn't the only plot thread that got dropped.

-Him gathering the samurai
-Him avenging Yasui
-Him visiting Ryuma's grave

were all dropped as well.
Zoro is the most interesting character oda ever created for many fans. All those fans like zoro that much because oda has a lot of interest in Zoro.
His past will be revealed and it's going to be awesome.
Fate, zoro and wano will be completed later into the story.

fuck this raises more questions as usual ode

Why is Mihawk looking to ally himself with someone like Buggy, when he can perfectly ally with his friend Shanks and form the most brutal yonkou alliance in history?

why with buggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.