Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He was bored so he joined WG"
"He joined Buggy for fun"

:suresure:dumb excuses to not accept their fav isn't strong as admiral, let alone near Yonko

That's why he's getting ordered by Buggy
Lol you sure are obsessed. It's like one post each page, talking to no one to slander Mihawk for a slander that doesn't exist. This insecure?

Yeah, it's funny that he's under Buggy. Excuses or no excuses.

Just like it's funny that Buggy is a Yonko. That demeans every Yonko's title, too.

Just like it's a funny gag that Buggy's entire crew without Mihawk can be fodderized by commanders and executives. Making Mihawk a big reason why he's Yonko to begin with. Being leadership or not doesn't change that.

But how are you any different from fucktards demeaning a Yonko's strength by saying Buggy is one? When you're doing opposite retarded shit on spectrum while ignoring the obvious gag?

What better way to be hunted than being on a Yonko crew
:kayneshrug:
Well people were pretty adamant it would maybe more sense and be better if he was doing it solo
Because he doesnt need any protection. He can deal it himself. Man attacked Whitebeard at MF, went to Shanks' territory to show Luffy's poster, you think he is scared of anybody? He probably joined Buggy so that glory hunter fodder marines and pirates dont ruin his peace.
? He did nothing to wb..and i don't think wb even reacted to him all of marineford including that attack. The admirals barley reacted to him tho i could be wrong
Attacking a yonko even wb isnt something special to mihawk at all

Him and shanks are friends and legit partied with eachother right after he showed him luffy's bounty

So he joined under buggy so he can go back to doing what hes been doin as a shichibukai aka nothing?

Carrot becoming the leader of the Minks is dumb and random. There was no character arc for her whatsoever in learning how to become a leader and she is far too inexperienced. She really has not proven herself to be capable enough nor responsible enough for such a role.
I agree 100%. It's kinda random but she did mimic the dukes actions. The folklore I was researching suggested carrot would become a queen. If my research is correct I have a rough idea what she'll do next,.

Also forgetting.
Buggy was confirmed to have the most manpower among shibuchaki
crocodile and his own organization which made him an shibuchaki

This is just admirals hype they can’t lose to mere commanders like mihawk, also he isn’t Zoro final fight

You Mihawk haters are funny.

Oda: Mihawk is the WSS. That means he's stronger than any other swordsman which includes Shanks a Yonko.

Mihawk haters: Mihawk can't be that strong. You are wrong Oda. He just a mere Commander. He's not the leader of the group even though the group is called Cross Guild and he's the only one in the group associated with the cross. There's no way to government woukd get that wrong and believe Buggy is stronger than he really is.

Me: :milaugh:

This is getting good.

Those who tried to say Mihawk can get to end game by himself (I don't think anyone did, though) were genuinely retarded.

No Yonko, not even Kaido can make there by themselves. There's a reason why all of them, specifically Shanks, have insanely powerful crews.

And if Buggy gets to Laugh Tale, you'd be denial if you think Mihawk didn't make the biggest and largest contribution to it- if not nearly all. Hajrudin and his entire giant fleet abandoned him for Luffy. He's just full of no-name fodders and 2-3 Warlords, and Crocodile ain't anything above generic Commanders while Buggy himself is low tier.

If you remove Mihawk, Buggy's entire crew can be absolutely destroyed by Commanders and executives of a Yonko Crew alone.
You realize Buggy is probably lying and Mihawk hasn't stepped foot on a boat with Buggy roght

The guy people were saying he didn't need to join under anyone for protection and could handle being hunt down by the marines alone? Yes
One of the main reasons people believed he would've join under shanks was for those reasons. While it didn't end up being shanks he couldn't go around without the protection from a higher power

He could've had fun on his own and not joined buggy and the rest of them
I personally said Shanks because I thought it just made thematic sense for them to ally for the endgame, but I see now how this allows Buggy to be a Yonko, by "commanding" former Shichibukai and maybe other pirates (i assume it's not just Mihawk and Crocodile)

Regardless, it doesn't change my personal outlook for Luffy and Zoro's endgame. Mihawk needed endgame relevance, now he has it, because if it wasn't Shanks, the next best thing was Shanks' co-cabin boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.