Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who tried to say Mihawk can get to end game by himself (I don't think anyone did, though) were genuinely retarded.

No Yonko, not even Kaido can make there by themselves. There's a reason why all of them, specifically Shanks, have insanely powerful crews.

And if Buggy gets to Laugh Tale, you'd be denial if you think Mihawk didn't make the biggest and largest contribution to it- if not nearly all. Hajrudin and his entire giant fleet abandoned him for Luffy. He's just full of no-name fodders and 2-3 Warlords, and Crocodile ain't anything above generic Commanders while Buggy himself is low tier.

If you remove Mihawk, Buggy's entire crew can be absolutely destroyed by Commanders and executives of a Yonko Crew alone.
After zkk stuff, you guys hould have just stayed quiet

You look crazier the more you try defending Mihawk or Zoro with wishes and headcanons

L

I

Indigo

Fishman and wano are into endgame.

My only guess is yamato is held back in wano is because of pluton.

My guess is it needs an onii blood to activate it
nope

all they need is Zunesha

you can see that Momo called Zunesha and was about to open the borders

but he said "nah, wait, i don't wat to open the borders yet"

during the final war

Shirahoshi is gonna use the sea kings to bring the Noah full of fishmen to fight

and Momo will use Zunesha to bring the Pluton full of Samurais to fight, and Zunesha will also have all the minks on it's back

Even if that were the case and Yamato was actually not going to join, which I don't believe for a second, the story needs an ending. This is clearly not it.
Wait next chapter. She misses the bus and notices that she's in love with the ones she actually interacted: the samurais.
It was just a gag and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.