Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

I was gonna post earlier on this might be why Kaido wanted Yamato stay in Wano too. Theres still his New Onigashima Project with Big Mom and we know he discovered the old sunken Wano thanks to Jacks help too.

I suspect each ancient weapon is tied to a princess somehow but I expected Vivi would be for Pluton but I realised the connection with Battleship Yamato IRL and thus our Yamato and Pluton being a battleship ofc. Pluton can also be known as Hades and we have Big Mom with Zeus, Prometheus, Hera and such....

Also for you @Captain Dom om regarding Kidd:

open please , it's real
Momo is clearly the "Princess" of Wano. He's the one who has VoAT and can command Zunesha to open the borders.

That TalkOP spoiler was the very first one that got posted and most of the items are now verified. I think the other spoilers are just not releasing the Kidd and Yamato info yet. It has to be what redon's running on the rooftop gif was about.

The chapter is for sure gonna end in a cliffhanger and we won't know if she'll make it.

G

Gorosei Informer

He thinks it hypes Kidd, but Kidd just wants to complete his Edward Elric cosplay.
He already lost an arm, now he's going at Shanks again to lose a leg.
If he plays his cards right, Shanks can break Killer's entire body and Kidd asks Vegapunk to build him a new one.
Lmaoooo Edward Elric cosplay! Oh man thats actually somewhat fitting too at least! Full Metal Alchemist lmfao.

So Killer becomes Genos or something? Lmao.

I don't want to slander Kidd so much but I've been a massive Shanks fanboy too since the beginning and I feel even if Kidd faced him now, it probably would go like this with Shanks facing him and doing this to him:

I'd love to see how Shanks takes on a DF user especially an awakened one like Kidd now too, even taking on Kidd and Law together or Kidd and Killer but considering Kidd already lost an arm to him or worse one of his crew before, this can only end badly for him?

We know Law couldnt shambles Kaido and BM due to their haki but Kidd was still able to yeet BM anyway somehow. I was gonna say Shanks haki superiority might prevent Kidds magnetism from screwing him over but Kidd might be able to do something vs him at least with it?

All the more reasons I'm so desperate to see Kidd get a solo fight and especially a fight vs Shanks too or at least whoever took his arm from that crew.

I really wanna see Kidd take on a YC opponent and win, especially now hes taken on a Yonko with Law and they won too. By all means a YC should be MUCH easier to take down now too? But then again Shanks should have the best YCs so far aside from Luffy maybe?

I'm not a powerscaling fan so I'm just spitballing here but it doesnt help when Oda gives us scraps at absolute best to work with.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Wano was like bad sex
The foreplay was way too long and he came within seconds
Long built up but a fast and unsatisfying ending
Almost.
We came before we got to the actual fucking.
Onigashima is a lump dick pounding.

And it's finally over.
Thank. fucking. God.
All it took was this garbage arc to be over for us to get exciting new chapters again.
Proof of that is how Momo's wank last chapter was the shittiest aspect of it.
We now dealing with the good stuff, finally.

I

Indigo

How the fuck is Germa fighting Kata and Oven btw?

are the Germa super buffed powered up out of nowhere?

Kata should be low diffing these fuckers by himself lmao

and with Oven alongside him too?

:quest:

I personally said Shanks because I thought it just made thematic sense for them to ally for the endgame, but I see now how this allows Buggy to be a Yonko, by "commanding" former Shichibukai and maybe other pirates (i assume it's not just Mihawk and Crocodile)

Regardless, it doesn't change my personal outlook for Luffy and Zoro's endgame. Mihawk needed endgame relevance, now he has it, because if it wasn't Shanks, the next best thing was Shanks' co-cabin boy.
Same
Im happy mihawk is finally being set up to play more of an actual role in the plot finally. It never had to be shanks it could've been him teaming up with blackbeard or imu or elbaf etc.
Tho at the time shanks made the most sense

It looks like when we finally get our buggy and shanks reunion well likely see mihawk with them too. Basically killing 2 birds with 1 stone
Buggy and shanks allying successfully would be so hype even before mihawk joined buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.