Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu's bounty lower than Kaidou's...

Admirals fan: Rewards do not necessarily represent an individual's strength but rather their level of danger.

Me: But wasn't Akainu the most dangerous because he was the most lethal?

They: ...
How about the fact that mihawk + fodders = Entire Beast Pirates?

Yonko cucks : All Yonko crew equals to each other

Also yonko cucks : No yonko crew don't equal to each other

Listen if Red Hair Pirates could defeat Mihawk Pirates they would do it

@Seraphoenix @Red Admiral

But snitch is more worried about fodders like Bartholomew not the man who called him one armed has been in front his crew

Real easy bullying one poor admiral when you have your entire crew backing you up ain't it?

@MarineHQ62 @comrade @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Lmaoooo Edward Elric cosplay! Oh man thats actually somewhat fitting too at least! Full Metal Alchemist lmfao.

So Killer becomes Genos or something? Lmao.

I don't want to slander Kidd so much but I've been a massive Shanks fanboy too since the beginning and I feel even if Kidd faced him now, it probably would go like this with Shanks facing him and doing this to him:

I'd love to see how Shanks takes on a DF user especially an awakened one like Kidd now too, even taking on Kidd and Law together or Kidd and Killer but considering Kidd already lost an arm to him or worse one of his crew before, this can only end badly for him?

We know Law couldnt shambles Kaido and BM due to their haki but Kidd was still able to yeet BM anyway somehow. I was gonna say Shanks haki superiority might prevent Kidds magnetism from screwing him over but Kidd might be able to do something vs him at least with it?

All the more reasons I'm so desperate to see Kidd get a solo fight and especially a fight vs Shanks too or at least whoever took his arm from that crew.
Killer becomes "discount Alphonse".

How the fuck is Germa fighting Kata and Oven btw?

are the Germa super buffed powered up out of nowhere?

Kata should be low diffing these fuckers by himself lmao

and with Oven alongside him too?

:quest:
We don't know anything yet, even though it says vs Germa. It might just be them looking at each other and not them actually fighting lol.

LMAO you big fat fucking bum

Big Meme was the laughing stock of the Yonko, even Buggy feels more genuine than that fat slob of a bitch

Your idols leader got omega lol diffed by a Waterfall gtfo Bozo
Lol this is what happens when you think beinh clowned = gag character

BM is a top tier who rivals other Yonko
Split the skies... she's actually powerful
Doesn't rely on luck

Buggy is a troll and lucky dude who's not powerful
Oda literally says it

You guys can cope like you want
Your guy serving a gag character

Honestly, the ending to this arc feels a little abrupt. How are the Straw Hats sailing away from the island already? This has to be the shortest post-arc out of any of the major arcs in One Piece.
I don't believe it's over. Either Wano isn't really ending and we're being trolled, or we're coming back. There's no way Wano gets abandoned in the plot after Pluton is revealed to be within Wano.
Bringing up how Zoro looks exactly like Ushimaru/Ryuma mid raid and then never acknowledging it again is crazy lol
I trust Oda to finish this plotline. Somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.