Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You Mihawk haters are funny.

Oda: Mihawk is the WSS. That means he's stronger than any other swordsman which includes Shanks a Yonko.

Mihawk haters: Mihawk can't be that strong. You are wrong Oda. He just a mere Commander. He's not the leader of the group even though the group is called Cross Guild and he's the only one in the group associated with the cross. There's no way to government woukd get that wrong and believe Buggy is stronger than he really is.

Me: :milaugh:

This is getting good.
world strongest swordsmen, world strongest subordinate doesn’t matter a pirate subordinate

The guy people were saying he didn't need to join under anyone for protection and could handle being hunt down by the marines alone? Yes
One of the main reasons people believed he would've join under shanks was for those reasons. While it didn't end up being shanks he couldn't go around without the protection from a higher power

He could've had fun on his own and not joined buggy and the rest of them
1. Buggy provides 0 i repeat 0 protection.
2. We haven't even seen the details of this nonesense if Buggy is lying(Which he clearly is)
3. I doubt Mihawk is even on Buggy ship

I

Indigo

My Predictions for the Final War:

At at the start, it's gonna be just Luffy's Fleet + Revolutionaries versus the WG + Marines + SSG

They are not gonna be looking too good

then Shirahoshi will bring the Sea Kings pulling Noah full of fishmen

and Momo will bring Zunesha pulling Pluton full of Samurais, and Zunesha will also be filled with Minks

while the war is happening

Buggy's organization is going to attack Impel Down and free a bunch of prisoners to join him, including Doflamingo

Shanks and Blackbeard are gonna race to Laugh Tale

After Luffy and Sabo defeat the WG, they are also gonna join the race for Laugh Tale

and so will Buggy

then, at Laugh Tale

we're gonna have a massive fight from the 4 emperors crews to get the One Piece, a free for all fight with 4 factions going crazy

I never once obsessed over ZKK. Always said that it's a reasonable theory but by no means anywhere close to guaranteed to happen. Pretending it's a fact was toxic, but so was pretending others are mentally inept for theorizing it.

So bait people who actually were wrong.

Like yourself. With literally 90% of retarded shit you vomited during Onigashima. All the way from WsW vs Zoro being the match-up, to Zoro will never going to RT (which made you quit like a little bitch), to Zoro not having CoC, much less ACoC, to Zoro being done after 1010.

And list goes on.

For someone who took L the entire Manga, you sure as fuck are loud over it lol
Ignore that bastard
He's obsessed with hating Zoro 😂😂

I never once obsessed over ZKK. Always said that it's a reasonable theory but by no means anywhere close to guaranteed to happen. Pretending it's a fact was toxic, but so was pretending others are mentally inept for theorizing it.

So bait people who actually were wrong.

Like yourself. With literally 90% of retarded shit you vomited during Onigashima. All the way from WsW vs Zoro being the match-up, to Zoro will never going to RT (which made you quit like a little bitch), to Zoro not having CoC, much less ACoC, to Zoro being done after 1010.

And list goes on.

For someone who took L the entire Manga, you sure as fuck are loud over it lol
It’s alright, admiral is above mihawk read MF

G

Gorosei Informer

He probably trying to justify why he ever bothered bringing this character along. Lol.

Her only memorable moment is going Uber Furry in order to steal some steering wheels. That is it. That is the grand sum of what Carrot has contributed to this manga.

If this "becoming the leader" deal was his plan all along for Carrot then it was executed piss poorly.
Lmfao Uber Furry! Yeah it really feels like he didnt know what he was doing with her, Wanda and Zunesha this arc at all.

I doubt he planned for Carrot to become the new leader but if he has, then it really is piss poor as you said, just unbelievably bad writing at this point.

It feels like hes compensating atm, for one reason or another.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I dont think these are true as someone else posted them before and it got removed and they're not in the spoilers summaries thread too, but it would be weird of Lance to drop a Kidd hint unless he was trolling or there is Kidd stuff in the chapter but the real spoilers dont mention it for some reason? Gotta wait for more spoilers/full summary I guess?

I thought there were other spoilers that were more like the real ones we just got now too, but maybe I'm confused? We were getting baited/teased a lot earlier and lot of confusion and excitement thus.
He thinks it hypes Kidd, but Kidd just wants to complete his Edward Elric cosplay.
He already lost an arm, now he's going at Shanks again to lose a leg.
If he plays his cards right, Shanks can break Killer's entire body and Kidd asks Vegapunk to build him a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.