Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W
fuck this raises more questions as usual ode

Why is Mihawk looking to ally himself with someone like Buggy, when he can perfectly ally with his friend Shanks and form the most brutal yonkou alliance in history?

why with buggy?
We accept the love we think we deserve.

Mihawk thinks he is a bum so he think joining a bum is sufficient

Its like Koby becoming an Admiral or something suddenly. Or maybe a Vice Admiral at least?

I don't understand Odas choice here at all. Trying to compensate for her not joining the crew Oda? Lmao.
He is probably trying to justify why he ever bothered bringing this character along. Lol.

Her only memorable moment is going Uber Furry in order to steal some steering wheels. That is it. That is the grand sum of what Carrot has contributed to this manga.

If this "becoming the leader" deal was his plan all along for Carrot then it was executed piss poorly.

Carrot becoming the leader of the Minks is dumb and random. There was no character arc for her whatsoever in learning how to become a leader and she is far too inexperienced. She really has not proven herself to be capable enough nor responsible enough for such a role.
Don’t tell carrot enjoyers it’s this is their cope

:kuzanshut:

Carrot becoming the leader of the Minks is dumb and random. There was no character arc for her whatsoever in learning how to become a leader and she is far too inexperienced. She really has not proven herself to be capable enough nor responsible enough for such a role.
Will of P .

G

Gorosei Informer

Fishman and wano are into endgame.

My only guess is yamato is held back in wano is because of pluton.

My guess is it needs an onii blood to activate it
I was gonna post earlier on this might be why Kaido wanted Yamato stay in Wano too. Theres still his New Onigashima Project with Big Mom and we know he discovered the old sunken Wano thanks to Jacks help too.

I suspect each ancient weapon is tied to a princess somehow but I expected Vivi would be for Pluton but I realised the connection with Battleship Yamato IRL and thus our Yamato and Pluton being a battleship ofc. Pluton can also be known as Hades and we have Big Mom with Zeus, Prometheus, Hera and such....

Also for you @Captain Dom om regarding Kidd:

Chapitre 1056 : Cross Guild

Spoilers très brefs grâce à Malik de TalkOP
- Kidd et son équipage suivent Shanks
- Luffy et les autres lisent le journal : on apprend pourquoi Buggy est devenu empereur
- Les anciens seigneurs de la guerre ont créé une flotte/corporation et Buggy est considéré comme le leader par le GT
- Buggy, Mihawk, Weevil ont tous > 1 milliard de primes
- Le lendemain matin : Carrot, Wanda et les SH sont sur le point de quitter Wano. Wanda et Carrot sont devenus les nouveaux dirigeants de Mokomo Dukedom (Wanda - jour // Carrot - nuit)
- Yamato commence à courir pour sauter sur le Sunny car elle a oublié de demander directement à Luffy de se joindre et ne s'attendait pas à ce que les SH partent si tôt
Pause la semaine prochaine
open please , it's real[/QUOTE]

Very brief spoilers thanks to TalkOP's Malik

- Kidd and his crew follow Shanks

- Luffy and the others read the newspaper: we learn why Buggy became emperor

- The old warlords have created a fleet/corporation and Buggy is considered the leader by the GT

- Buggy, Mihawk, Weevil all have > 1 billion bounties

- The next morning: Carrot, Wanda and the SH are about to leave Wano. Wanda and Carrot became the new rulers of Mokomo Dukedom (Wanda - day // Carrot - night)

- Yamato starts running to jump on the Sunny as she forgot to directly ask Luffy to join and didn't expect SH to leave so soon

Break next week[/QUOTE]

I dont think these are true as someone else posted them before and it got removed and they're not in the spoilers summaries thread too, but it would be weird of Lance to drop a Kidd hint unless he was trolling or there is Kidd stuff in the chapter but the real spoilers dont mention it for some reason? Gotta wait for more spoilers/full summary I guess?

I thought there were other spoilers that were more like the real ones we just got now too, but maybe I'm confused? We were getting baited/teased a lot earlier and lot of confusion and excitement thus.

After zkk stuff, you guys hould have just stayed quiet

You look crazier the more you try defending Mihawk or Zoro with wishes and headcanons

L
I never once obsessed over ZKK. Always said that it's a reasonable theory but by no means anywhere close to guaranteed to happen. Pretending it's a fact was toxic, but so was pretending others are mentally inept for theorizing it.

So bait people who actually were wrong.

Like yourself. With literally 90% of retarded shit you vomited during Onigashima. All the way from WsW vs Zoro being the match-up, to Zoro will never going to RT (which made you quit like a little bitch), to Zoro not having CoC, much less ACoC, to Zoro being done after 1010.

And list goes on.

For someone who took L the entire Manga, you sure as fuck are loud over it lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
She has even less experience than most of the fodder minks who were at Onigashima, lol.

Imagine reading over 1000 chapters and not understanding how Buggy grows through luck. Most likely, Mihawk doesn't even know he's a "subordinate" of Buggy.

Lol you sure are obsessed. It's like one post each page, talking to no one to slander Mihawk for a slander that doesn't exist. This insecure?

Yeah, it's funny that he's under Buggy. Excuses or no excuses.

Just like it's funny that Buggy is a Yonko. That demeans every Yonko's title, too.

Just like it's a funny gag that Buggy's entire crew without Mihawk can be fodderized by commanders and executives. Making Mihawk a big reason why he's Yonko to begin with. Being leadership or not doesn't change that.

But how are you any different from fucktards demeaning a Yonko's strength by saying Buggy is one? When you're doing opposite retarded shit on spectrum while ignoring the obvious gag?
Are you done?

Tag me or quote me when Yonko, admirals, SN trio, Kata or Sabo serve under a gag character

Status
Not open for further replies.