Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the Wano arc coming to a end either this upcoming chapter or the next one, it sucks that Oda didn't explore more with Zoro's character.

Don't get me wrong, I do think Zoro had some really good moments like during the fight on the roof or his fight against King and him being revealed to have CoC.

But at the same time it's also really disappointing that Oda didn't focus a lot more on Zoro's character.

Nothing more on his backstory, him not visiting Ryuma's grave(unless it happened off panel), and nothing about his possible connection to the Shimotsuki Family.

Wano arc was the perfect arc to really explore Zoro's character, and give him way more character focus but unfortunately it looks like Oda decided not to do that.

I think about the Marines bounty thing, it's less specific figures, and more bounties on the Marines as a whole. Like 100 million for a Captain, 400 million for a Vice Admiral, that type of thing.

Plot twist.
We get shichibukais and freaking ADMIRALS bounties in canon.
We get SH's bounties in Vivre Cards.
:josad:
Bounties
Akainu 5 billion
Kizaru 4 billion
Greenbull 2 billion
Fujitora 2 billion
Garp 3 Billion
Sengoku 3 Billion
Tsuru 800m

Vice admirals 500m
Captains 100m

Mihawk 4.5 Billion
Croc 1.2 billion

It's amazing how much the Warlords have been underrated in the community... a couple of them banding together is enough for them to be declared an Emperor crew level threat.

And then we had the 1 Yonko = Navy + 7 Shichibukais retards :risitameh:
Keep in mind that the WG thinks one of those Warlords is a Mihawk+ level guy, when in reality Buggy is irrelevant

You know Mihawk joining Buggy isn't bad or out of character for Mohawk since he's a chill dude that doesn't seem to like the spot light, I'm sure mihawk join so he can just avoid unnecessary confrontation, and with mihawk and crocodile an who knows who's else join it put Buggy at yonko level easy

Watch Oda give him a Katakuri bounty.
icl while it wouldnt make sense
but I dont care cause I dont expect anyone else there to be worth more
and he will be the strongest in a yonko crew

essentially what I have always thought he was capable of if he had people around him .
Post automatically merged:

-Buggy put bounties on Marine’s heads

We might unironically get admiral bounties this chapter.
:suresure:
lmao buggy is the goat honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.