Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was such a badass marine hunter he wouldn't have ran from the fodder that arrived on his island. Instead he showed his true colors and ran for the hills. Then he had to go bend the knee to Buggy like the bitch he is:josad: Guess he learned from his apprentice, Zoro who similarly prostrated himself in front of an enemy to beg. It's pitiful really. Then you want to hype up this man with no spine? Who fled at the first sight of the marines? :kuzanshut:

Don't ever compare this lowly Yonko commander to high top tiers like Shanks, or even lowly admirals. He's a fraud. Marines just have to get Vista and a few good men and this little Buggy fodder guild get folded. Then Mihawk will have to get on his knees for someone else. Pathetic.
Ran from Marines?
More like he wrecked all those Marines and then took the weakest guy in the world and created Marine Hunting mainstream organization with him

Snitch on the other hand is using his entire crew to bully one emperor

Something old and rusty rayleigh can do by himself

Come on now

I wish I could be as excited as you are :giogio:
Idc about Mihawk he's still Mihawk to me

Tbh being a Warlord and being called a dog of the marine wasn't anymore graceful rather being under a Yonko as a the strongest combatant no matter if its Buggy.. is still honorable to some extent.. now we'll literally have Admiral fights with Mihawk and see the Wss for ourselves

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Biggest wtf moment in the chapter is the Dukes making Carrot the leader of the Minks. Not the many Minks stronger than her, not the many Minks with better experience and actual leadership like Full Power, but the 15 year old Bunny who did nothing but get her ass beat. Wanda would be a much better fit. I literally can't see why Oda would make Carrot the leader, creating a major contrivance, aside from appealing to her popularity.

Idc about Mihawk he's still Mihawk to be..

Tbh being a Warlord and being called a dog of the marine wasn't anymore graceful rather being under a Yonko as a the strongest combatant no matter if its Buggy.. is still honorable to some extent.. now we'll literally have Admiral fights with Mihawk and see the Wss for ourselves
At least the explanation for Mihawk being a Warlord was just so that he can roam freely without caring about marines bothering him :josad:

I

Indigo

So wait did Mihawk even defeat the marines that pulled up on him? If he joined that group it seems like he had to dip. That's embarrassing
Of course he did

how do you think he just dipped?

he was completely surrounded and only has a small ball that goes slowly

that entire fleet would see Mihawk leaving

they only way for him to get out from there, was going past the Marines

stop with the bs

To say that Mihawk alone made Buggy a Yonko is a dumb take, BUT to say that Mihawk is YC level who had to flee underneath the flag of a sham pirate is an ever dumber take.

It’s pretty clear that having the WSS and several former Warlords in your crew should make you a HUGE threat given they might also know about the intricacies of the WG. And that they have better odds of pulling in even stronger pirates with their connections and strength.

This isn’t a bad portrayal for Mihawk, it’s at worst neutral, but this is a huge W for Buggy and having secret CoC and hax powers.

As for Croc, this is a pretty shitty way for him to make a comeback, being an underling of a pirate he knows is weak, but if he is pulling some of Buggy’s strings then that is alright.

And putting bounties on Marines might have been the last straw to put Buggy on high alert. Dude has cajones bigger than Franky’s shoulders. :endthis:

Ran from Marines?
More like he wrecked all those Marines and then took the weakest guy in the world and created Marine Hunting mainstream organization with him

Snitch on the other hand is using his entire crew to bully one emperor

Something old and rusty rayleigh can do by himself

Come on now
Why did he flee his island huh? He got chased out and evicted by random marines. That's your hero? The Knee Bender. That's MIhawk's real epithet. If it isn't to the WG, it's to a literal clown. I've got to give admirals some credit. Even they wouldn't prostrate themselves like beggars seeking protection. Weak and fraudulent. MIhawk is being exposed for the cowardly, subordinate clown he's always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.