Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on not understanding what being stronger means. Here's 4 clashes between fucked up Zoro and the strongest Pirate. 4 > 1, right? :cheers:
I never said you are someone's equal because you can clash with them, if that's the case I'd be arguing that Vista is equal to Mihawk. I said Shanks was portrayed as Whitebeard's equal WHEN THEY CLASHED, this is not an opinion. This is a fact, don't argue this, you'll look foolish. The Wano equivalent to that portrayal is not Zoro vs Kaido, it's this;

Big Mom and Kaido were portrayed as equals here. It's intellectually dishonest to then look at everyone in Wano Kingdom who clashed with Kaido and say they're on the level of Big Mom. Same is true when you say Mihawk is on the level of Shanks.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
And i dont get it, isn’t she like 15 yo? And doesn’t she have superiors like Pedros peers? How about that old monkey dude? Why is a 15 yo who’s weaker than older soldier minks randomly made to be the leader of the minks with no foreshadowing? Fanservice? Probably.
Dukes saw the potential in her
We're just seeing the fresh beginnings of Lunar Queen Carrot.
Also the experience she gained in her adventures plus her skills with Sulong despite her young age

Cover Story and Final War hype is at an all time high
:finally:

Okay let me explain to you you tax and your parents money wasting overgrown baby

Shanks still kisses the admiral's ass and says "I will not call you dirty" and then uses his entire crew to make an admiral retreat

Rayleigh ALONE makes a STRONGER admiral retreat in his Old age

Mihawk makes entire navy shit their pants to the point where they make a clown A LITERAL CLOWN a Yonko
What are you talking about shanks kissing ass, and his crew helping him bully an admiral? He just used his own haki to make greenbull take off, and Rayleigh didn't make kizaru retreat he held him off 1v1 which isn't as impressive as shanks stopping an admiral from miles away with conquers haki.
Mihawk and crocodile joining buggy just validates his yonko status for the fans since he didn't have any heavy hitters and it makes sense for mihawk to join one of the main crews left and Buggy was in need of muscle whereas shanks is an old rival who he wouldn't join like ace sabo and luffy couldn't be on the same crew and mihawk wasn't going to join bb

Mihawk is not part of Buggy's crew, it's still Mohji and Cabaji for the GB and Fuji. :myman:
"A GUY IN MY POSITION CAN'T LOSE TO MERE PIRATE COMMANDERS/SUBORDINATES!!"
- GREENBULL

HOLY SHIT ALL ADMIRALS CONFIRMED OVER MIHAWK!!!!!!!

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

HOW CAN MIHAWK WANKERS COPE WITH THIS!!!!

ZORO IS ALREADY FOR MIHAWK, HIS FINAL OPPONENT IS GHANDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIHAWK IS A BITCH HOLY SHIIIIITTTTTTT

No i don't

i'm fully onboard with Clown Piece

but you guys seem to forget Buggy's gag

he doesn't do these things

they fall on his lap by coincidence

that's Crocodile having the idea and wanting to use Buggy as the face makes a lot more sense

Buggy isn't having these ideas of calling the Warlords to join and putting bounties on the Marines, these are 100% moves Crocodile would make

I'm so onboard with Clown Piece, that i actually understand how the gag works, but you guys don't
Buggy is exactly the same as Luffy. Luffy attracts people as allies to him and Wuggy gets strong allies by chance or will we find out his fruit is not Bara bara no mi but HITO HITO NO MI MODEL: GOAT :finally::finally:

No i don't

i'm fully onboard with Clown Piece

but you guys seem to forget Buggy's gag

he doesn't do these things

they fall on his lap by coincidence

that's Crocodile having the idea and wanting to use Buggy as the face makes a lot more sense

Buggy isn't having these ideas of calling the Warlords to join and putting bounties on the Marines, these are 100% moves Crocodile would make

I'm so onboard with Clown Piece, that i actually understand how the gag works, but you guys don't
Absolutely this.
Mihawk and Crocodile wouldn't just suddenly join Buggy if he asked them to.
It's gotta be an agreement that bennefits all parties lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.