Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much copium.

Zoro is already on Mihawk's level dude. Oda is ending soon.

Face the facts.
I hate you
I hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate you

With the shichibukai + the marines being there to counter the strength of the yonko i don't 3 shichibukai only is enough to counter 1 yonko crew. Think we might see 4 more joining or at the very least characters worthy of the title

I

Indigo

yeah man, i give up on this forum

people are so dumb

they can't even understand the motivations and how these simple characters work

Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy

they don't understand or they refuse to understand because they wanna use it for agenda piece and trash talking the characters, it's one of the two

the only way this organization is formed is quite simple

so i'm done explaining it to these smooth pea-sized brained people

I never said you are someone's equal because you can clash with them, if that's the case I'd be arguing that Vista is equal to Mihawk. I said Shanks was portrayed as Whitebeard's equal WHEN THEY CLASHED, this is not an opinion. This is a fact, don't argue this, you'll look foolish. The Wano equivalent to that portrayal is not Zoro vs Kaido, it's this;

Big Mom and Kaido were portrayed as equals here. It's intellectually dishonest to then look at everyone in Wano Kingdom who clashed with Kaido and say they're on the level of Big Mom. Same is true when you say Mihawk is on the level of Shanks.
It's only equal if it suits your agenda, gotcha. You could at least post the panel with the scar that Shanks left on Kaido, if even Zoro can do it without AdCoC...:saden:

I hate you
I hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate you
Bro, Mihawk wankers only wanked him because of ZORO!!

Zoro fans didn't even realize that his real final opponent is GHANDI!!!

Not this FRAUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.