Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu being Fleet Admiral at a time when two absolutely incompetent Admirals especially Clown Fujitora who played big part contributing to current Chaos :josad:
Sakazuki drafting insubordinate underlings like Fuji who take advantage of their position and game his system while ignoring his orders. Or idiot fanboys like GB who bite more than they can chew and swear by the CDs that Sakazuki hates like St. Charloss as their special nightcap tree.

”wHaT aN eRa tO bE fLeEt AdMiRaL iN!”

:kobeha:

This leech does absolutely nothing in the story but keeps getting stronger every time he reappears just because he’s a popular character :josad:
Dude went from getting beaten by Alabasta Luffy to clashing evenly with Commander tier characters, attacking Admirals and threatning to kill Whitebeard
:kaidowhat:

The fact that Mihawk is under buggy leads me to believe that he probably doesn't have CoC. Just because Zoro has it doesn't mean Mihawk will.

Zoro has it because he parallels to Rayleigh. The theme Oda has always had with zoro is: "If the right hand man of the SHs is this strong, then what does that mean for the captain?"

But this doesn't work for Mihawk, because Buggy is trash. The fact that Mihawk would serve him proves he is subservient and not deserving of CoC.

yeah man, i give up on this forum

people are so dumb

they can't even understand the motivations and how these simple characters work

Mihawk, Crocodile and Buggy

they don't understand or they refuse to understand because they wanna use it for agenda piece and trash talking the characters, it's one of the two

the only way this organization is formed is quite simple

so i'm done explaining it to these smooth pea-sized brained people
man, it happens to everyone last week they destroyed the admirals, only Sabo and Luffy/Law/Kid get W

Honestly nobody should defend Mihawk for the sake of Zoro. If I remember correctly, didn't even Zoro reject Buggy?

Oda could have easily used this as an opportunity to wank Mihawk, making him the emperor instead. Ultimately proving that Mihawk is a rival or even stronger than Shanks. Instead, he made Mihawk a commander, proving once and for all that he forever lives in Shanks's shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.