Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not paying attention if you think they gave Buggy a Yonko status just because he's putting bounties on their heads. The fact that having an alliance with Mihawk gives you Yonko status while Luffy and others have to fight their butts off and defeat Yonko to get the same proves Mihawk's been a Yonko-level candidate all along.
Yeah I'm not denying that Mihawk is a top tier.

But you cannot tell me his hype is the same as shanks's when he is treated this way. Shanks can paralyze an admiral with conqueror's haki, while not only is Mihawk not confirmed as a conqueror, Oda doesn't even make him emperor.
The fact Mihawk could be captain, but chooses not to, is honestly big evidence against him having CoC.

People shouldn't jump on the mihawk bandwagon just because they want to hype up zoro, when zoro's set up to fight someone with even better portrayal: Kizaru.

Yeah I'm not denying that Mihawk is a top tier.

But you cannot tell me his hype is the same as shanks's when he is treated this way. Shanks can paralyze an admiral with conqueror's haki, while not only is Mihawk not confirmed as a conqueror, Oda doesn't even make him emperor.
The fact Mihawk could be captain, but chooses not to, is honestly big evidence against him having CoC.

People shouldn't jump on the mihawk bandwagon just because they want to hype up zoro, when zoro's set up to fight someone with even better portrayal: Kizaru.
Doubt Kizaru or any marine is Zoro's final opponent lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.