Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why not?

He has a logia DF that could very well be awakened. If he developed haki over the timeskip, he'd easily be stronger than most other YCs. His dehydration power(awakening imo) could easily 1 shot King.
People acting like he can't learn and grow up from his fuck ups, he has def grown stronger, his bounty is probably around the 1 billion mark more or less.

And nah he aint one shotting King but now he should be more than capable to put up fights. Need to see more of him before I can put him over King.

why not?

He has a logia DF that could very well be awakened. If he developed haki over the timeskip, he'd easily be stronger than most other YCs. His dehydration power(awakening imo) could easily 1 shot King.
you usual see Df users somehow generate heat into the abilities. like Doffy, luffy,and katakuri.

ik they are all paramecia but Crocy can have something like that too with variants of Sand he was even able to dice Akainu no problem

Yamato is too much strong for join SHs I think
Imo no, since Luffy need many members on par with YCs or even above YCs. BB has prisoners from Impel Down level 6 right? Like like many people as strong as Ace or Jimbei. So imo Luffy need to step up regarding his crew.

...afterall...one of the Yonkou have friggin Mihawk as a crew member so saying Yamato is too strong is not the case for a Yonkou crew lol

Imo no, since Luffy need many members on par with YCs or even above YCs. BB has prisoners from Impel Down level 6 right? Like like many people as strong as Ace or Jimbei. So imo Luffy need to step up regarding his crew.

...afterall...one of the Yonkou have friggin Mihawk as a crew member so saying Yamato is too strong is not the case for a Yonkou crew lol
I can agree but Yamato don’t have true identity

Status
Not open for further replies.