Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk and Croco realized that Buggy is just way too powerful and decided to join him. Idk how is that a joke for you... Soon enough you all know. I guess Shanks and Luffy will be his right and left hand EOS

So the bounty of 1.4B for mihawk was fake? The only way to save his char assasination right now is to give him more than 3B but i cant see this.

She's a parallel of Oden.

Most of the WB pirates didn't want Oden to begin with especially WB but he won them over I think Yamato will do the same.

You can't just ignore the fact Yamato's dream is to leave
If you are thinking about parallels in this way she would join Kidd or Law (Whitebeard) instead of Luffy (Roger).
Not only that but Robin actually was the character like Oden (asked to join, knows how to read the pones, etc), while Yamato doesn't add anything to the crew besides her body. So even the excuse that Roger gave of needing Oden doesn't apply.
But whatever, if you think being humiliated is good for her that's ok. Thanks for answering.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Complete version of the spoilers ( Monki D Doragon & @AwakenedCabbage )

One Piece 1,056: Cross Guild

- On the cover of the chapter, Katakuri and Oven vs Germa.

- Some of the former Shichibukai, including Crocodile and Mihawk, set up an organization and the World Government considers Captain Buggy to be the leader. "Cross Guild" is the term used in the news to refer to this new organization.

- Buggy put bounties on Marines' heads.

- Neko and Inu are staying in Wano, and they choose Wanda (ruler of the day) and Carrot (ruler of the night) as their successor to lead the Minks. Carrot does not join the strawhats.

- The next morning, the strawhats, Carrot and Wanda (successors of the minks), Kidd pirates and Heart pirates are about to leave Wano Kuni.

- Shinobu is thin and beautiful again thanks to Aramaki’s attack.

- Yamato runs and tries to catch up to the strawhat crew and ask them if she could join the crew.

- At the end of the chapter, we see Yamato standing on the castle roof and expressing her desire to join the strawhats.

- The strawhats leave Wano. Caribou is in the sunny.

- Break next week.
When is Redon-san gonna correct it like last time

I literally couldn't have asked for a better way for Oda to prove Mihawk >>>> One emperor

Not like mihawk calling Shanks one armed trash

Mihawk now equaling an entire yonkos crew

Yall are done lmao

Yonko turds are done
Uhmm you are forgetting crocodile joined too.
And you are forgetting Buggy already had impel down crewmembers strong enough to be noticed by WB even back at Marineford.
2 years later as a shichibukai,Buggy's crew must be terrifyingly strong so unless Mihawk alone is said to be the reason why Buggy became Emperor,we literally can't assume it's hype for mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.