RYUMA PLOTLINE WAS THERE FOR A REASON
ZORO'S EYE CONNECTION WAS THERE FOR A REASON
ENMA AND KAIDO PLOTLINE WAS THERE FOR A REASON
ZORO IS IN WANO FOR A REASON
ZORO AND ONIMARU AND USHIMARU PLOTLINE WAS THERE FOR A REASON
I'M NOT DONE
ZORO IS STILL IN WANO
I DON'T CARE IF SPOILER PROVIDERS SAY ZORO IS SAILING OUT OF WANO
I DON'T CARE IF ODA DOES AN INTERVIEW AND SAY HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK HE JUST WANTS TO LAUGH

I WILL MAKE MY OWN ZORO MANGA , WHEN I WILL BE RICH ENOUGH I WILL BUY ZORO'S COPYRIGHT FROM SHUEISHA ,TOEI, ODA OR EVEN GOD , AND THEN I WILL MAKE ZKK CANON IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES.

ZKK IS 100%
yep and reason was trolling all zoro fans

don't care about zkk but not visiting ryumas grave was very bad

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
post that 40 page essay, Zoro scholars wrote that says ZKK will happen in 1056
Some twittetard doesn't mean it's the entire community. Don't connect everyone to that retarded fuck.

I think even most extreme Zoro fans would find that post delusional and retarded.

Anybody think where did buggy gets his money from?

My thoughts are buggy finally able to find captain john's treasure . we know that captain john looted so many pirates. It is very few of treasures mentioned in One piece. So if buggy gets his hand on that. I can seehim issuing bounties(even though it's crocodile plan). Also marines meant not only admirals ,there are VA, and other officials too. If bartholomeo and cavendish can defeat AVA. Then there are so many bounty hunters. Also remember bakkin also wants money so she will make weevil kill more marines.

Think Killer one will be, hope the SHs dont, but seems like Shueisha is trying to make the most money possible from OP merch before it ends, so i dont doubt
It's not just that. Only the captains' bounties matter when Emperors are concerned. The One Piece world never pretended otherwise.

The SH's crew bounties not being updated at all is not going to hurt the narrative whatsoever, let alone just being revealed in Vivre Card. This is not just about business, but also about how the OP world is run.

the strongest swordsmen in OP btw :gokulaugh:
Oda just does not like Mihawk lol.

- Excited for Don Kreig fodder
- Excited for East Blue Zoro
- Retreats after Don Krieg smack talked
- Seen as not a threat by Shank's crew
- Calls himself far inferior to old sickbeard
- Has a YC2 easily stop his slash and doesnt get payback
- Goes bloodlusted and still cant hit Pre Timeskip Luffy
- Gets stalled by a YC3 then retreats from them
- Talked down to by Croc and then disappears when Croc tells him to
- Retreats when Shanks comes
- Is frightened when Zoro defeated a pack of fodder monkeys
- Gets excited to fight Marine fodder
- Retreats to and joins under the one gag fodder Yonko.

This man has not one good showing. Just carried by Shanks and Zoro.

Honest question: why do you want a character to be humiliated just to join a group that don't want her? This is not even like Vivi or Usopp case where it was show that they cared..they just ignored her and are leaving.
Do you really think this is good for the character ?
She's a parallel of Oden.

Most of the WB pirates didn't want Oden to begin with especially WB but he won them over I think Yamato will do the same.

You can't just ignore the fact Yamato's dream is to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.