Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elbaf is one of my most anticipated arcs and I can't wait to read it, now that Wano is finally over. I'm just worried that Elbaf might end up getting worse than Wano tho.
I hope it will finally bring back that adventure vibe Skypia, Little garden and Zou had. I liked that a lot

And I'm very interested in the plot that comes with it. Who's going to get anatgonised and such

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
So... what happens to Wano unfinished plotlines?
Either we're not actually leaving yet, and this is a fake out.

Or we come back to deal with all the left over plotlines after Elbaf.

If they actually leave the Samurai and Momo to guard this country, Wano is going to get taken over by Blackbeard so fucking fast.

No more theories.

Some people might enjoy what actually happened...

Meh, I expected more from you... Now or never, the hype train will die down soon enough.

In Two Piece, it seems.
Don't lose hope

Sanji can always kick Zoro out of the ship so hard that he will reach Flower Capital, while at the same time Kaido somehow comes back from the dead and flies to the flower capital. And then Zoro accidentally beheads Kaido, accomplishing....something for the story. But the most important part is that everyone will see it. It will be so guuuud, sister.
:steef:

Yamato still joining

:cheers:

Think Momo might drop Yamato off by going in Dragon form.

Makes no sense for Oda to leave Yamato in Wano we have her wanting to leave, Momo saying she's leaving and this chapter solidifies her desire.

Think Oda will go the route of Momo dropping her off as it will give Luffy the chance to have a heartfelt send off to Momo and will parallel thier meeting when he met Momo in his small dragon form and now leaving him when he's in his huge dragon form.

You heard it here first

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even if this is all set up by Morgans. The portrayal is here because it's Oda who writes it in the end, it's not a decision made by some magical goblin.

I think I predicted it some time ago talking to either @Doggo or @Yasheen

I told one of you that Warlords probably randomly ran into each other for different reasons, some running away some just changing location and etc. Then they were attacked by Marine Fleet the moment they were talking and some Morgan's spy or else just took the picture of them fighting alongside. Buggy probably did a pose that would indicate him giving orders to Warlords and we have Cross Guild shit.

But it doesn't matter. If Oda wanted Mihawk to be as monstrous as I and a lot of other Mihawk fans imagined him to be then he would let him sail alone and bang on them invaders or whatever.

Elbaf is one of my most anticipated arcs and I can't wait to read it, now that Wano is finally over. I'm just worried that Elbaf might end up getting worse than Wano tho.
I hope it is short arc with Ussop stuff, shanks, greenbull to fight luffy 1 Vs 1 fight, zoro vs mihawk. Some giant lore.
‘But it is asking too much from oda.
i believe elbaf arc have to key to find one piece

No more theories.

Some people might enjoy what actually happened...

Meh, I expected more from you... Now or never, the hype train will die down soon enough.

In Two Piece, it seems.
:catsweat:
Post automatically merged:

Do we still not have the SHs bounties lmao. Wth, how irrelevant have they become lol.

Yamato still joining

:cheers:

Think Momo might drop Yamato off by going in Dragon form.

Makes no sense for Oda to leave Yamato in Wano we have her wanting to leave, Momo saying she's leaving and this chapter solidifies her desire.

Think Oda will go the route of Momo dropping her off as it will give Luffy the chance to have a heartfelt send off to Momo and will parallel thier meeting when he met Momo in his small dragon form and now leaving him when he's in his huge dragon form.

You heard it here first
Honest question: why do you want a character to be humiliated just to join a group that don't want her? This is not even like Vivi or Usopp case where it was show that they cared..they just ignored her and are leaving.
Do you really think this is good for the character ?

Status
Not open for further replies.