Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It likely that SH still not leave yet and chapter end with Yamato ask luffy to join.
The way I see Oda doing it is with Yamato on the castle roof, then maybe running towards the SHs.
Or with Yamato trying to catch up with the SHs then stopping on the castle roof (the order is not clear).
And finally, the last panel of the chapter may be the SHs leaving and the editor's note on that panel "A new adventure begins" or "Will Yamato join?", which depends if we see Yamato on the sunny or not. Just purely speculating.

If you are thinking about parallels in this way she would join Kidd or Law (Whitebeard) instead of Luffy (Roger).
Not only that but Robin actually was the character like Oden (asked to join, knows how to read the pones, etc), while Yamato doesn't add anything to the crew besides her body. So even the excuse that Roger gave of needing Oden doesn't apply.
But whatever, if you think being humiliated is good for her that's ok. Thanks for answering.
You're going to be the one humiliated in the end

:cheers:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
@nik87 I'll draw ZKK myself and post it for all my zoro bro's who sticked with it till the end
This could be everyone's new headcanon of what happened
I have a very specific headcanon when it comes to ZKK. Would you like my notes for inspiration? Feel free to ignore/use whatever you like, if so.

I still believe in ZKK, though. Oda's just a giant troll and loves fucking with us.

:rolaugh: It looks like you are the one coping mojave ''Haki is infinite'' courier.

Mihawk literally showed no rivalry with Shanks whenever Oda put them on panel. First refused to duel with him when he came to Shanks's island, then he left Marineford when Shanks came.

Shanks leveled up. Mihawk become a world government dog shichibukai, then Buggy's underling.
Who the fuck cares about shanks anyway, he is going to die, & zoro is going to surpass him. He is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.