Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I would rather have him travel alongside Shanks with the intent of meeting Zoro.
But honestly man, I actually find this development funny.
Considering that he could legit have had Mihawk freaking captured, I think he dodged a fucking bullet already.
Agree. I cooled off a little but still, the disappointment won't leave for a looooooooooong time.

The Zenkai boosters always get proven wrong lmfao.

"Yeah, Oden could've beaten Kaido, but that was 20 years ago. He was YC1 level" -> Oda compares him to Roger/WB

"Yeah Mihawk beat Shanks, but that was 20 years ago. Mihawk is not Yonko level" -> :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Be Excellent! Rock that Soul!
Yooo Mihawk, awakened Crocoboy and CoA master Daz Bones.. I can see it

lmao Buggy putting up bounties. Actually I'd really like to see some of those.

And overall that was quick. We could be on the 4th poneglyph island in about 3 chapters already. Damn
Zoro, Luffy's right hand man, trained with Mihawk to become stronger.
Daz Bones, Crocodile's right hand man, will train with Mihawk to become stronger
:myman::myman::myman:

I would rather have him travel alongside Shanks with the intent of meeting Zoro.
But honestly man, I actually find this development funny.
Considering that he could legit have had Mihawk freaking captured, I think he dodged a fucking bullet already.
When the entire hype of a character is hanging solely on him avoiding any confrontation with any other top tier in the story. I swear to God, Mihawk is gonna die without us seeing him fight anyone of any significance. The man is still running away from Vista...

Status
Not open for further replies.