Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao. Ndule brain rot. He needs at least someone that can combat Shanks, Luffy, Blackbeard.

How is Mihawk "Below Admiral level", when he is the strongest one there?
:suresure:cry more dude

Buggy is a gag yonko
Your Top 1 who's above Shanks is under Buggy

You can whatever, Oda doesn't view WSS as a title that's powerful as Yonko or admiral

Call me when a WS will serve a pirate weaker then them

Buggy is a gag yonko

You can whatever, Oda doesn't view WSS as a title that's powerful as Yonko or admiral

Of course he is a gag Yonko. But his crew isn't. That was made clear. Ever since MF, even WB himself wanted them on his side.

The way I see Oda doing it is with Yamato on the castle roof, then maybe running towards the SHs.
Or with Yamato trying to catch up with the SHs then stopping on the castle roof (the order is not clear).
And finally, the last panel of the chapter may be the SHs leaving and the editor's note on that panel "A new adventure begins" or "Will Yamato join?", which depends if we see Yamato on the sunny or not. Just purely speculating.
Need to see pics to be sure what is last panel

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro didnt even visit Ryuma's grave nor did Wano even end with Zoro.

WCI was far better to Sanji than Wano was to Zoro. Sad truth.
I thank Oda for not doing so. Zoro doesn't deserve this moment after how disappointing this arc was for him.

Man, fucking Luffy was compared to Ryuma...

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Buggy is a gag yonko

he did more than crydo and big meme. And he just needed one day:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Are you mad?

At least it brings him back into the story?

His "rival" freezes another Top Tier with a fucking CoC wave and the next chapter where they finally show Mihawk Oda places him next to some bitchass Buggy and the Warlords discussing the results of the manhunt on former Warlords.

This is a very, VERY bad way of bringing Mihawk back into the story.
I would rather have him travel alongside Shanks with the intent of meeting Zoro.
But honestly man, I actually find this development funny.
Considering that he could legit have had Mihawk freaking captured, I think he dodged a fucking bullet already.

Status
Not open for further replies.