Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zenkai booster always get proven wrong lmfao.

"Yeah, Oden could've beaten Kaido, but that was 20 years ago. He was YC1 level" -> Oda compares him to Roger/WB

"Yeah Mihawk beat Shanks, but that was 20 years ago. Mihawk is not Yonko level" -> :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Zenkai Boost is basic stuff in battle shounen

Not our problem Doffy is old news since WCI

I corrected the spoilers. After reading the spoilers that were leaked the earliest, I think it goes this way. Just not sure when do the Heart pirates leave Wano.

One Piece 1,056: Cross Guild
- On the cover of the chapter, Katakuri and Oven vs Germa.
- Kid and his crew follow Shanks. The Heart pirates also leave Wano.
- Luffy and the others read the newspapers. We learn why Buggy became an Emperor of the seas.
- Some of the former Shichibukai, including Crocodile and Mihawk, set up an organization and the World Government considers Captain Buggy to be the leader. "Cross Guild" is the term used in the news to refer to this new organization.
- Buggy, Weevil and Mihawk have all > 1 billion bounties.
- Buggy put bounties on Marines' heads.
- The next morning, Carrot, Wanda and the strawhats (Caribou is in the sunny) are about to leave Wano kuni. Neko and Inu are staying in Wano, and they choose Wanda (ruler of the day) and Carrot (ruler of the night) as their successors to lead the Minks. Carrot does not join the strawhats.
- Shinobu is thin and beautiful again thanks to Aramaki’s attack.
- Yamato runs and tries to catch up to the Sunny because she forgot to directly ask Luffy to join the crew and was not expecting the strawhats to leave so early.
- At the end of the chapter, we see Yamato standing on the castle roof and expressing her desire to join the strawhats.

- Break next week.

1)
Mihawk = Yonko
Weevil - YC1 + or Admiral level
Crocodile YC2
Boa Hancock YC3

2) if no Hancock and Mihawk doesn't turn out to be on par with yonko:

Mihawk - Pseudo Yonko tier
Weevil - same as Mihawk
Crocodile - YC1 or admiral tier

In both cases, Buggy's impel down crew (caught WB's attention), amazon crew (if Boa joined) and whatever Crocodile assembled during the timeskip for fodder control

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Now that I finished ranting and picked up my brain again.

Still, the disappointment doesn't go away. This is a really bad way to bring Mihawk back into the story.

Oda should have Mihawk defeat the entire Fleet with Fuji on it or something to solidify his position.

By putting him next to some clown and former Warlords Oda shoots the Mihawk fanbase again with a few months/years of getting clowned.

Really, really trash chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.