Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Shanks. It's just the truth. Luffy/BB will be the frontrunners for PK title, and Mihawk > Shanks.
Yet they don't even consider Mihawk as the Yonko in his group with Buggy and Crocodile, if people thought Mihawk was remotely close to Shanks, he would be the Yonko, not Buggy lmao.

That's saying like Marco isn't the leader of WB pirates, someone else is. :gokulaugh:

:rolaugh: It looks like you are the one coping mojave ''Haki is infinite'' courier.

Mihawk literally showed no rivalry with Shanks whenever Oda put them on panel. First refused to duel with him when he came to Shanks's island, then he left Marineford when Shanks came.

Shanks wasn't even a Yonko when they dueled. Shanks leveled up. Mihawk become a world government dog shichibukai, then Buggy's underling.
And this was confirmed by a vivrecard too, that says that he started as someone Who fights Mihawk and has developed to an equal figure to WB. Have to find It tho

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
When the entire hype of a character is hanging solely on him avoiding any confrontation with any other top tier in the story. I swear to God, Mihawk is gonna die without us seeing him fight anyone of any significance. The man is still running away from Vista...
Mihawk, just like many other characters, suffer from the story's lenght.
There are just these freaking almost decade long gaps where he's a non-factor in the story.
The biggest contribution he had in 1056 chapters, is being Zoro's teacher during TS.
Aside from that, you can completely remove him from the story and virtually nothing would change, except zoro's character.
I could try an argument about Baratie and sanji plots being affected, since Mihawk had some weight there, but, in the end, Oda still pushed the "spear" thing not only with Zoro challenging Mihawk, but with Luffy fighting off Krieg.
So you could just rely on the luffy vs krieg part.

I think Mihawk looks dope, and his introduction is great.
But man....that's as far as my feelings for this character goes.
He really needed a little bit of love from Oda....but, then again....I could say it for basically every single character post-TS with the exception of Luffy, who, ironically, should get the love toned down a little bit.

Complete version of the spoilers ( Monki D Doragon & @AwakenedCabbage )

One Piece 1,056: Cross Guild
- On the cover of the chapter, Katakuri and Oven vs Germa.
- Kid and his crew follow Shanks. The Heart pirates also leave Wano.
- Luffy and the others read the newspapers. We learn why Buggy became an Emperor of the seas.
- Some of the former Shichibukai, including Crocodile and Mihawk, set up an organization and the World Government considers Captain Buggy to be the leader. "Cross Guild" is the term used in the news to refer to this new organization.
- Buggy, Weevil and Mihawk have all > 1 billion bounties.
- Buggy put bounties on Marines' heads.
- The next morning, Carrot, Wanda and the strawhats (Caribou is in the sunny) are about to leave Wano kuni. Neko and Inu are staying in Wano, and they choose Wanda (ruler of the day) and Carrot (ruler of the night) as their successors to lead the Minks. Carrot does not join the strawhats.
- Shinobu is thin and beautiful again thanks to Aramaki’s attack.
- Yamato runs and tries to catch up to the Sunny because she forgot to directly ask Luffy to join the crew and was not expecting the strawhats to leave so early.
- At the end of the chapter, we see Yamato standing on the castle roof and expressing her desire to join the strawhats.

- Break next week.
--Lot of info to go in :crazwhat:

--So we will have kidd vs Shanks show down? :leohah:

--Cross guild in interesting. Finally we will get to see more from Mihawk and crocodile. Also credit to mihawk and weevil having 1B+ bounties.

--So carrot will not join SHs confirmed :kobeha::kobeha: Also why wanda and carrot over mink trio Shishilian , Concelot , Giovanni:kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

--Wamato confirmed joining SHs:zosmug::queenmoji::queenmoji::steef::steef:

Yamato IS joining Oda is going to wrap up Momo's character by having him take Yamato to the Sunny.

Why you ask.

It solidifies his growth of getting over his fear of heights.

It gives him a chance to say goodbye to Luffy properly

The parallel of Luffy meeting Momo as a small dragon and leaving him when he is a big dragon

It's going to be goated

:finally:

:pepecopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.