Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I felt like Wano in general was abysmal. Oda made it the longest arc possible with so many different plot threads and he barely finished any of them. I knew from the start that he was going to screw things up and waste time, but I had fully expected him to close plot points by the end.
Me as well.
Something happened behind the scenes for sure, either Oda actually grew tired of Wano or someone higher in jump made the call to finish the Arc (OP sales during Wano hasn't been what they actually expected) and prepare for the final Saga.

Thinking about it, it may very well be within Mihawk's character. Dude already achieved his goal and spent his time drinking wine at the castle or hunting down pirates that disturbed his nap.

Now that the Marines are hunting him again, what is he supposed to do? He already said he trembles from excitement being the one on the run again. Plus being a lone wolf with no territories or crew. I guess from his perspective, flipping the table and turning from hunted to hunter as part of an organisation that rewards him for doing so is the best case scenario. If I was a powerful lone wolf chased by the marines, I'd absolutely go for it. After all, Mihawk has no mandate either. That is also evident given Crocodile is part of it despite saying he wouldn't serve under someone else, having his own agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.