Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say Kidd goes after Fullalead:

1) Blackbeard may have abandoned his base, doesn't care anymore about it, Kidd could be trying to recruit pirates instead using that island.

Can't think of what BB could be doing to have him not care about his base at all

2) Blackbeard and Kid actually fight, kill Kidd and steal his df for one of the titanic captains.

I think it's you who should re-read OP.
Kid isn't taking Luffy's role. You forgot who the protagonist of the series is.
BB is Luffy's eternal rival. These two are destined to fight and one will take down the other.
Kid will never team up with Shanks nor reconcile with him. I bet after what he did to him he wanted his head more than Kaido and Big Mom. It's pretty obvious that Kid is going to ally himself with BB to take down Shanks. Luffy will be busy fighting Kid while BB fights Shanks. Then when Luffy takes down Kid he rushes to Shanks and finds him killed. Then BB vs Luffy happens.
It makes more sense than your non-sense.
Lol Kidd got cucked the moment he formed an alliance, if you think "Jaggy" is going to be a villain you're literally braindamaged.

if luffy was to fight agaisnt kid he would fight in this arc like zoro (zoro defeated killer). I think he will have two fights: First Luffy vs BB and zoro vs shiryu after that mugis and cross guild will arive in the same time laugh tale. Buggy will say who wins davy jones will be new PK.
Luffy didn't consider Kid as an enemy because he simply wasn't. But he'll change his mind about Kid when he finds out his alliance with BB to take down Shanks.

Let's say Kidd goes after Fullalead:

1) Blackbeard may have abandoned his base, doesn't care anymore about it, Kidd could be trying to recruit pirates instead using that island.

Can't think of what BB could be doing to have him not care about his base at all

2) Blackbeard and Kid actually fight, kill Kidd and steal his df for one of the titanic captains.
I think it’s more likely that Law dies to Blackbeard imo

Status
Not open for further replies.