Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Speaking of which. Will the people of ebisu town stay with the smiles forever?:few:. Or maybe kidd and killer will help them out later on after they get the medicine for killer from vegapunk.:optimistic:
Ooooooh right
Totally forgot about Ebisu town

Another scrapped plotline that could have been addressed had Lolda not wasted so much time on unnecessary running, gifter and sumo plots.

Let's hope for a coverstory :pepecopium:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Carrot fans won in the end, huh? :whitepress:@Pot Goblin @Carrota Guco @CarrotForNakama @CarrotNakama
Correct, I do hope Yamato gets some good moments here and there before EoS though.
Carrot here is about to realize her full potential during those few arcs before the final grand battle happens.
Maybe or not she gets a cover story showing this, but this is ultimately the best thing for her since she's now the leader of a whole faction.
And when she gets that moment it will be that redeeming moment that I have been looking for all throughout Wano.
:finally:

It breaks my heart to see you cope like this. :feelscryingman:
Where is the cope? I simply woke up
:stealthblack:

I'm still confused about Jack being a fishman, if he was a fishman before he ate his devilfruit why did he still look like his elephant self when he was shown swimming in old wano?

Why do you have to resort to hyperbole and lies to defend this character? But ok. Let's go one by one.
A) this is a lie. He stated that if she was going to leave he couldn't count on her to defend the land. He didn't kick her out. Bonding time between the two.
B)See A.
C)Considering that after Orochi reign they have a port and the beast pirates have ships (like we actually saw with Speedy), yes.
D) The difference between closed borders and controlled borders. Try to read the manga and what Orochi did
E) If she is so pathetic to give up. Do you remember what Ace told her? I honestly don't care.
Her dream is Adventure with the future PK, like she said, she wants to see the same as Oden.

A= Read again the last chapter, no Liz translation, he says that, her is free now and she Don't belongs there.
C= Oden when him wanted to go, Orochi was a baby slave.
D= Sukiyaki was Closed Bordersand Oden couldn't get out.
E= thats your though, so Sanji is pathetic too.

She's going to pull an Oden, just with a different approach (can't swim). Relax.
Dont tell me to fucking relax man. Carrot might go on the next adventure with the fucking SHs while Yamsto is still stuck in Wano. Do you know how hurt I fucking feel over this? Im not a nakama thread dweller but I always hoped for Yamsto to fucking join after this cluster fuck of an arc so I could look forward for the series. But noooo. GODA decided that its à good idea to leave Yamsto in Wano despite the entire buildup around her Leaving Wano. FUCK YOU ODAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.