Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I just dislike Oden as a character so I disliked Yamato constantly bringing him up
I personally liked Oden, but I get it. Her "I'm Oden" thing definitely went on a bit long
I'm not sure if she's gonna keep doin that, I'm sure most of us agree that we hope she doesn't
But overall she'll be a fun edition imo
:yearight:

This is probably the worst time in OP history tbh

The downest dip
i’m going to be high on copium and believe what Greg had to say about it: oda most likely has all of the zoro stuff on the backburner because he knows peole are interested in it. I want to believe it considering oda’s remembered even smaller details. He does like to bring them back at later times.

I personally liked Oden, but I get it. Her "I'm Oden" thing definitely went on a bit long
I'm not sure if she's gonna keep doin that, I'm sure most of us agree that we hope she doesn't
But overall she'll be a fun edition imo
:yearight:
I think my biggest issue with Oden was just how everyone kept bringing up how great he was it felt like Oda was saying, “You need to like this guy.” After a while you just get kind of sick of it.

We didnt even get the nidai plot

Lmfao crying
Oda really doesnt give a crap about Zoro

Its insanz
I'll agree that zoro got screwed compared to the fans expectations for wano, it was assumed that wano would be zoros character arc with family ties, ryumas grave, etc. But I don't see the kitetsu as a sword that needs much more explanation, we met the dude who made it, honestly if it wins against a lower number kitetsu that's enough

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Remember when Usopp was the goat
Oda says he hates it when manga’s rely on serious fights to be interesting but forgets that just about every popular moment from the series came out of a very serious situation.

1. Nothing Happened
2. I want to live
3. I still have my crew
4. Every “Luffy will be the Pirate King”
5. I will never lose again
6. Help me
etc. etc.

Even during the Cracker fight Luffy says that he always fights seriously. There’s a difference between fighting seriously and seriously fighting, and Luffy vs Kaido started to fall into the second category imo. Like in Luffy vs Cracker he literally ends the battle by bouncing Cracker off his giant stomach but it’s still badass since you know that while it looks ridiculous, Luffy is actually really serious about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.