Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what Oda's doing with Mihawk, i.e - the implication is that whatever group Mihawk joins becomes a Yonko-level force. The Shichibukai were considered a Yonko-level force long after Crocodile left so we know the Cross-Guild isn't considered one because of him. Mihawk is the common denominator across the Shichibukai and the Cross-Guild.

The problem is that Oda doesn't allude to it at all. All it takes is a simple sentence from someone hyping up Mihawk and that's it. Instead he gives Mihawk no direct hype whilst Shanks gets hyped to high heavens - it's not a good look for Mihawk at all. You can really tell which character Oda prefers.
:milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm not sure why the main subs rag on Piratefolk
They have pretty funny memes
Often times funnier than Memepiece
:kriwhat:
Btw too, I'm not sure if you know of them but theres a cool promiment member on PF called SulongCarrotChan who you will naturally like too? They are quite pro Carrot on there generally from what I've seen, the sub I mean?

:cheers:

One piece fraud list:
1. Gorosei: 5 bums that sit on their asses and do nothing about their problems
2. Momo: says he doesn't want help to save wano, gets help anyway, celebrates that he defended wano
3. Green bull: no comments
4. Fujitora: is wearing bandages like a bum after getting outplayed by sabo and a few good men
5. Zoro: no zkk, no avenging yasuie, luffy || ryuma
6. Sanji: says that he has healing but still wears bandages after a yc2 fight
7. Shanks: only makes a move after kaido and bm are down, doesn't save momo and hiyori from kaido
8. Bm: gets pushed around by fodder like franky, forgets to use acoc.
9. Kaido: only beat oden due to a distraction, only beat luffy due to a distraction.
10. Roger : (very minor) begs wb for oden .
11. Sukiyaki: biggest bum in wano

Fraud watch: mihawk (title saving his ass), akainu, kizaru, teach,dragon

Only non fraudulent: garp, rayleigh, sengoku, ryuma, whitebeard
What about IM guy ?
He does nothing when world government is in trouble like xebec guy , luffy making mess all the time , etc.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
i’m going to be high on copium and believe what Greg had to say about it: oda most likely has all of the zoro stuff on the backburner because he knows peole are interested in it. I want to believe it considering oda’s remembered even smaller details. He does like to bring them back at later times.
Yep this is why I haven't dropped the series yet but I feel if he unleashes that stuff EoS and makes Zoro the strongest character alongside EoS Luffy who might even die I still feel it would be too late and he would have still flopped massively complexively overall:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.