Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy thought Gaimon was more compelling as nakama than Yamato.
:pepemotion:
He was weirdly hostile with her when he met her, it always bothered me. Its like he sensed something wasn't right, whether its due to her being Kaidos daughter, her obsession with Oden and her identity crisis?

I still think she deserves to be on the crew along with Carrot, but Oda is too much of a coward/too lazy/too sadistic to make it work and do whats needed and what they deserve too. Hes doing the most awful, laziest, insulting writing but most of the fanbase will still unironically call it peak fiction, a masterpiece and offer their bodies to him.

He was weirdly hostile with her when he met her, it always bothered me. Its like he sensed something wasn't right, whether its due to her being Kaidos daughter, her obsession with Oden and her identity crisis?

I still think she deserves to be on the crew along with Carrot, but Oda is too much of a coward/too lazy/too sadistic to make it work and do whats needed and what they deserve too. Hes doing the most awful, laziest, insulting writing but most of the fanbase will still unironically call it peak fiction, a masterpiece and offer their bodies to him.

LMFAOOOOOO

While it being labelled as Buggy's Organisation doesn't mean Mihawk is his subordinate. Again, it's an Organisation, not a crew. It's some kind of affiliation and nothing more.
Buggy crews aren't listed as crews, but organization he runs a business nothing changes, just copium because this settled mihawk doesn't have coc nor is zoro final fight.

Mihawk was a part of the world government organization even tho he was a shibuachiki, so he's not an ally like aokiji.

He's simply under the organization just like how he was when he was shibuachiki.

Don't give me hope. It's done. I'm done. We're done. :josad:
i think we’re being a little too pessimistic here and I don’t blame any of you at all lol. But it IS in line with Oda’s style. And Greg is very familiar with Oda and his style as well. Here’s hoping. Like I said, Oda has remembered lesser , seemingly trivial things, like Oden’s dad being a figure collector

Boa Hancock and Doffy are confirmed Conquerors and were in the Shichibukai. Rayleigh and Zoro are confirmed Conquerors and underlings. While it being labelled as Buggy's Organisation doesn't mean Mihawk is his subordinate. Again, it's an Organisation, not a crew. It's some kind of affiliation and nothing more.
Lol don't compare those with Posthawk

Status
Not open for further replies.