Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my biggest problem with Wano as a whole was that side characters got way too much screen time and pushed straw hats to the side. I cannot be the only person that really could not care less about the scabbards and was genuinely tired of Oda focusing on them so much.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Luffy's hostility was supposed to show they get along and have "chemistry". I guess it works in showing Luffy is comfortable with her. But she's done so much for him and he's never really reciprocated so it's a bit weird.
Yeah definitely. I thouht he would much more accepting of her by now and even inviting her on board along with Carrot.

I wish Yamato had gotten to know the SHs properly onscreen during the arc and built up bonds with them.

Imagine if she helped with Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and P1? And even when BM joined in too?
Oda just had her and Momo watcghLuffy fight Kaido alone in the end, knowing Kaido beat him a few times before and Luffy also foolishly asked her to leave instead of helping vs Kaido during a previous attempt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.