Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that. I mean Law, and Kidd did not need advanced Conqueror's Haki to defeat Big Mom. Kidd literally got his butt kicked a few weeks by the drunken emperor, and now he can take down an Emperor and has awakened his fruit off screen which made his victory underwhelming.

Reality can be whatever Oda wants it to be as long as the plot needs it to be.
They need outside interference "bombs" and her falling. That shit ain't gah work moving forward. So yes they need it

I don't know about that. I mean Law, and Kidd did not need advanced Conqueror's Haki to defeat Big Mom. Kidd literally got his butt kicked a few weeks by the drunken emperor, and now he can take down an Emperor and has awakened his fruit off screen which made his victory underwhelming.

Reality can be whatever Oda wants it to be as long as the plot needs it to be.
yes,but i can't think of a way to make Smoke powerfull enough to put him in top tier league.

Yep. I love that joke of Buggy unintentionally climbing the ladder. However, Oda is taking that joke too far its becoming absurd much like Thor Love and Thunder. For instance, when you try to impress the girl you like its important to make her laugh but its also as crucial that you can be serious, and reliable when she needs you to be. Imho, Oda is making the mistake of turning everything into a joke. In other words, I would have preferred if Buggy joined hands with Shanks which could have been a nice way to wrap up their friendship, and rivalry.
buggy represents the downfall of power structures but still has some legitimacy to his position, he has a monopoly on the underworld and has croco and mihawk as his "subordinates"

Mihawk=Yonko caliber.
Weevil=Yonko commander 1+++.
Crocodile=Yonko commander 2.
Daz Bones=Yonko Commander 3.
Buggy=Yonko veteran level.
Now add all those level 6 prisoners,buggy's old crew and all the new people he hired as mercenarys.I think Buggy must have become the richest man in the world by finding captain's john's treasure.Buggy should ask Mihawk to train him in using haki and swords too.
Buggy has no Level 6 prisoners

If Hancock was given the Big Meme treatment by Coby, that would be the biggest joke since Larrot being considered worthy of being a queen.

:gokulaugh:
Why? How would it be a joke if someone trained by GARP folded her? Especially added with the marines strict regime of training and the scientific ways in which they can probably have their special soldiers train the get better results faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.