Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
buggy becoming an emperor got you f’d up haha.
Yep. I love that joke of Buggy unintentionally climbing the ladder. However, Oda is taking that joke too far its becoming absurd much like Thor Love and Thunder. For instance, when you try to impress the girl you like its important to make her laugh but its also as crucial that you can be serious, and reliable when she needs you to be. Imho, Oda is making the mistake of turning everything into a joke. In other words, I would have preferred if Buggy joined hands with Shanks which could have been a nice way to wrap up their friendship, and rivalry.

Only people i can really think of, as other ppl mentioned, blackbeard, vegapunk, buggy, (An admiral possibly?), idk who else tbh, but out of those 3, I hope its blackbeard.

Who Kidd went after?Possibilites:
1-Rayleigh,because he knows how to get to the One Piece.
2-Pudding,because she can read poneglyphs.
3-Shirahoshi,because Caribou told him about her.
4-Buggy,because he can beat him and become yonko.

You are right.But his logia fruit not that special.He needs to become a hakiman to become top tier.
I don't know about that. I mean Law, and Kidd did not need advanced Conqueror's Haki to defeat Big Mom. Kidd literally got his butt kicked a few weeks by the drunken emperor, and now he can take down an Emperor and has awakened his fruit off screen which made his victory underwhelming.

Reality can be whatever Oda wants it to be as long as the plot needs it to be.

It makes more sense for them to be Shanks allies, especially if Weevil is in the pack so they could fight BB
They are all just against each other. Buggy clearly wants to be PK by himself, and he'll definitely use his alliance to try and get what he wants.

This is basically Oda's way of consolidating several antagonists/allies as part of the endgame. The factions will get bigger, watch

Status
Not open for further replies.