Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disappointed that the SHs are leaving Wano. What happened to learning more about the original Wano and its gold, Pluton, Ryuma’s grave, and black blades? Although the black blade plot could happen when Zoro fights Mihawk.
After 150 chapters of Wano, Oda decides to give us only five pages of information about old Wano, zero pages about gold and 0 pages of Ryuma resolution.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I love Oda's logic:

(1) Film Red going to come out. Need to hype Shanks to sell tickets.

(2) Let's downplay a strong guy, to make Shanks look good.

(3) But we can't make Admirals seem weak. Let's make him fodderise King/Queen.

Technically, King/Queen were casualties of Film Red.
Which is why I hate that plot line so much. Capitalism killed King & Queen

Forget about your hatred towards the character for a sec and answer this.

You actually believe the character you so much hate actually deserves to govern a whole country? You actually think this makes sense? Can you point one single panel in the whole manga where there's some kind of hint indicating that is gonna be her goal?
Does she deserve it? No
Does it make sense? Only the part that she parallels Neko and Inu. And to be fair she never really has a goal anyway besides leaving to Whole cake and understanding Pedro's wish. To me this shit will depend on how she will rule, if they just go back to Zou then I will agree, its weird, but if the Minks become nomads, living in ships and sailing around, then it makes sense and fits a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.