Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the answer. Do you think Mihawk sought out Buggy to join his Guild?
There is a 90% chance that this is not Mihawk's plan..Why should he be looking for the crew after all these years and asking Buggy for help?
What is Mihawk's reason for fighting?

Scotch said Buggy is so lucky. I assume that means this whole thing happened accidentally. Buggy didn’t look for Mihawk/Crocodile and Mihawk/Crocodile didn’t look for Buggy.
Buggy is lucky but Mihawk/Crocodile would not have joined if the conditions weren't attractive.

Contrary to what people say they wouldn't just join anyone and if Mihawk was truly a coward then he would have joined Shanks.

But certain fanboys just can't think objectively.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

LMAO, we didnt know of Zuneshas crime right?! You MAY have just hit the nail on the head!

Zunesha was sentenced 800 years ago during the Void Century, Wano was flooded and sealed off 800 years ago...

Someone suggested Wano might be the Ancient Kingdom before but I don't think it is?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Zunesha

:snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:
Joyboy was former Shogun :josad:
Wano and Samurai wank is never ending :peperain:

Buggy definitely looked for Mihawk and Crocodile to recruit them. Supposedly Weevil or Boa may have been recruited too.
I don't think any of them would proactively join
Buggy is an opportunist at the end of the day. He took advantage of a bad situation.
If that is so then I know who he must recruit next: Law.

- Former Shichibukai
- Terrible crew
- In need of shelter due to his new bounty and no longer being around Strawhats
- Very similar character to Crocodile and Mihawk. He could scheme in peace under Buggys umbrella

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Buggy is lucky but Mihawk/Crocodile would not have joined if the conditions weren't attractive.
I am still not sure how the whole thing formed. I doubt it happened through the discussion between the parties involved like how Kid/Hawkins/Apoo were forming an alliance. It was probably something that happened in the heat of the moment without Mihawk or Crocodile giving two shits about it. And now they are just letting it aside like how WB let Buggy's nonsense go.

My expectations for One Piece, in general, dropped to 0.
If he can walk out of ZKK, he can walk out of everything.
He literally refused to draw Sanji vs King, even tho he was basically Sanji's Katakuri and with Sanji probably being a sort lunarian himself, to let him fight Zoro and give Kaido to Luffy. What did you expect? :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.