Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Oda can right lore and world building can’t dog him for that
Yeah for real, this twist about Wano being like a reservoir with the true Wano sunken underneath all along and 3 times the size of the current Wano is UNREAL! This is the shit I love from One Piece especially too!

Odas imagination is really exceptional in circumstances like this especially!

If that is so then I know who he must recruit next: Law.

- Former Shichibukai
- Terrible crew
- In need of shelter due to his new bounty and no longer being around Strawhats
- Very similar character to Crocodile and Mihawk. He could scheme in peace under Buggys umbrella
Law will sail by himself to learn more about the D. clan.He is strong enough to put down any yonko commander and admirals won't capture him because he sails using a submarine.He is safe.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
LMAO, we didnt know of Zuneshas crime right?! You MAY have just hit the nail on the head!

Zunesha was sentenced 800 years ago during the Void Century, Wano was flooded and sealed off 800 years ago...

Someone suggested Wano might be the Ancient Kingdom before but I don't think it is?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Zunesha

:snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:
Is this theory that Wano, being the city of gold, that gold is actually the One Piece and Joyboy hid it before the flood happened?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He literally refused to draw Sanji vs King, even tho he was basically Sanji's Katakuri and with Sanji probably being a sort lunarian himself, to let him fight Zoro and give Kaido to Luffy. What did you expect? :suresure:
King was never Sanji's, it was always Zoro's guy... However, Katakuri should have been Sanji's opponent.
That's where Oda fked up first, Luffy should have beaten Cracker and Big Mom while Sanji beats Katakuri.
But Two Piece doesnt matter, the thing we got is so much better than what people theorize, right? :yasu:

G

Gorosei Informer

One piece is just a story of bringing wano to his former glory.
I wonder if it could be a nod to the Meiji Restoration or something too?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meiji_Restoration

I've really felt the Okami vibes with Yamato's DF especially now too and Green Bull rejuvenating/restoring Wanos foliage and thus soil fertility and such too LOL!

I've heard soil near volancoes is most fertile too? Ideal for growing crops? I've even seen bread baked in soil near volcanoes or so?...Finland or Greenland or something?

Also speaking of Green Bull, isn't it kinda ironic his DF is so weak against Akainu yet he supposedly idolises him AND he "ran away" from Wano but Akainu hates "cowardice" and thus those who shirk their duties? He killed a Marine for that at Marineford yet we have Admirals supposedly backing down bigtime in Film Red and GB fleeting from Shanks in Wano now too ofc...All under Akainus rule as Fleet Admiral too!

How ironic indeed....

I guess its just pragatism as Admirals are far too strong and thus valuable to risk losing too? So they get more of an exception too? But how will an Admiral fleeing Wano make the Marines and World Government look? Will they lose face ironically? The very thing Akainu and Fujitora argued with it at the end of Dressrosa?

Now with Buggy becoming a Yonko, recruiting former Warlords after being one himself too AND putting freaking bounties on the Marines heads too karmically and ironically too, this really is humiliating and ultimately damaging for the Marines too?

For Akainus sake, he better hope he can really fire back on all fronts as he said he would and thus remind me people they are not to be fucked with so to speak!

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Yikes! A couple of months ago we were joking about the idea that the higher ups at Shueisha told Oda to cut the crap short and wrap up Wano if he didn't want to end up like Kubo. Guess it wasn't a joke. :suresure:
Like Shueisha has a lot of talented mangaka lining up to fill the void? They still keep Boruto and allows Dragon Ball Super. They are even giving Kubo stuff to do.

They got nothing and Oda knows it. It is Oda's inner circle that is pushing him to do this rush-job and make a mess out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.