Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next chapter we will see some clownery with Yamato jumping on the Sunny and foreshadow of Warlords talking to each other because you should not expect Oda to give them a conversation without foreshadowing it few chapters prior.
he gave the rev foreshadowing about 2 chapters. where it is now?. I don't believe in it.

Next chapter we will see some clownery with Yamato jumping on the Sunny and foreshadow of Warlords talking to each other because you should not expect Oda to give them a conversation without foreshadowing it few chapters prior.
Oden didn't open the border of Wano. Momo didn't open the border of Wano.
Following the samurai wank, Luffy also won't open the border of Sunny and Yamao can't come in because the border is closed.

She gonna jump to the trash can.

This whole "running to the ship" reminds me a lot about Usopp situation in end of Water 7 arc.

The difference is, in Usopp's situation, everyone aboard the ship, from Chopper to Zoro to Luffy, was anxious and waiting for him to appear.

Here in Yamatrash's case, Straw Hats genuinely agreed to leave her behind, like an unwanted baggage.

Man Oda loves his mysteries

- Shanks to Gorosei: I want to talk about a certain pirate

- Caribou: I must tell that man about these 2 Ancient Weapons!

- Kid: I'll find that scarred man who knows about One Piece!

- Blackbeard: I won't let the Marines have it!

- Wapol: I have news for Morgans!

- Bonney about Kuma: Unforgivable!!

- Akainu about Bonney: When you escaped it sent a chill down my spine

- Oden about Shanks and Roger: I couldn't hear their conversation but Shanks cried!

- Fujitora: Have faith in the SSG

And probably 1000 more casually mentioned.:shame:
Kaido is already defeated and we don't even know what happened between him and Shanks before Marineford arc.

Yamato ate the devilfruit of the guardian deity of wano, it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't join the crew. But I'm also not going to be surprised if she does join the crew, so I don't really get what everyone is getting so worked up about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.