Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That a one off comment from Kaido about a DF isn't enough to keep Yamato from joining. When Momo told her to buzz off last chapter, that killed the need for her to stay in Wano and fulfill that role.
That makes sense, unlike your last reply. I get it after last chapter I had no doubts about Yamato joining but that was before she didn't make it onto the ship apparently, according to the spoilers. I can still see it going either way.

Kid vs luffy will be happening in lodestar island. Kid is not running in the dark. He might not know how to read poneglyph but probably this mysterious burned mark dude might provide him with necessary info and he will reach the penultimate island where he will fight luffy

Kid vs luffy will be happening in lodestar island. Kid is not running in the dark. He might not know how to read poneglyph but probably this mysterious burner might provide him with necessary info and he will reach the penultimate island where he will fight luffy
the only importance kidd has left is him dying. With his crew being absorbed into laws crew

I guess Sengoku is also an actual Golden Buddha because he ate the hito hito no mi model daibutsu. He should like, go sit motionless in a temple all day.
Maybe you jumped to the conclusion that the different lands having specific devilfruit that are designated as the guardian deities for those countries is useless information. However since we still know little to nothing about the devilfruit, lost history, meaning of d, formation of the world government, etc, the only thing I consider useless information would be bounties.

R

rubblerust

Maybe you jumped to the conclusion that the different lands having specific devilfruit that are designated as the guardian deities for those countries is useless information. However since we still know little to nothing about the devilfruit, lost history, meaning of d, formation of the world government, etc, the only thing I consider useless information would be bounties.
The point of that information is for Yamato to have a cool devil fruit based on mythology, and as a plot point for Kaido to play the role of the oppressive father who has "plans" for his son/daughter and won't let them be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.