Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the SHs left without saying goodbye to Kinemon or Momo either. Guess Luffy doesn't care about them, huh?

I wonder if we'll get their tearful thanks and goodbye this chapter or next, but it makes sense to isolate them for their own goodbye because of how long they've been together. They both have earned their keep, just as much as Vivi had.

It's been a pretty big plot point that Yamato has never set foot outside of Wano via the Oden flashback. My guess is that Luffy will make a dare for Yamato to jump off or declare a desire for freedom, similar to Usopp's apology in W7. Gives some focus to the character rather than just being on the Sunny with no fanfare.

As for the Guardian Deity thread, it's clear from last chapter that Momo does not recognize it or want Yamato to stay. Instead that may be a void century link where Yamato's DF was a guardian of Old Wano instead of New Wano, thus a need to learn about the true history. Or it could just be a one-off Kaido dream that needs no explanation.

Regardless, I think the thing everyone will be looking forward to this week is which Carrot fans graciously take their L like they promised now that it's confirmed Carrot is not joining, and which ones still throw a tantrum.

I

Indigo

Reading about this Warner executive that just gave up on all live action projects from DC and cancelled them all is pretty funny

but also quite sad for the cast and the crew of these movies, they worked for so long, yet their movie will never come out

pretty fucked up

R

rubblerust

So the SHs left without saying goodbye to Kinemon or Momo either. Guess Luffy doesn't care about them, huh?

I wonder if we'll get their tearful thanks and goodbye this chapter or next, but it makes sense to isolate them for their own goodbye because of how long they've been together. They both have earned their keep, just as much as Vivi had.

It's been a pretty big plot point that Yamato has never set foot outside of Wano via the Oden flashback. My guess is that Luffy will make a dare for Yamato to jump off or declare a desire for freedom, similar to Usopp's apology in W7. Gives some focus to the character rather than just being on the Sunny with no fanfare.

As for the Guardian Deity thread, it's clear from last chapter that Momo does not recognize it or want Yamato to stay. Instead that may be a void century link where Yamato's DF was a guardian of Old Wano instead of New Wano, thus a need to learn about the true history. Or it could just be a one-off Kaido dream that needs no explanation.

Regardless, I think the thing everyone will be looking forward to this week is which Carrot fans graciously take their L like they promised now that it's confirmed Carrot is not joining, and which ones still throw a tantrum.
There was a guy on Twitter who predicted Luffy's devil fruit perfectly down to the exact name of it.

He also had another crazy theory: that Imu is the Sea Devil who turned Nika into a fruit. I really wonder about this now. Maybe all of these mythical zoans were actual figures during the Void Century who were turned into devil fruits.

Just got word from redon. He held off these details to add hype.

-Aramaki sucked up namis body

-Wanjis island range color of observation notices

- Sanji beef burst aramaki through shanks boat taking yasopp with him. Helping him avoid usopp

-luffy gives zoro another dick in mouth hug like he did in the beginning of wano

Reading about this Warner executive that just gave up on all live action projects from DC and cancelled them all is pretty funny

but also quite sad for the cast and the crew of these movies, they worked for so long, yet their movie will never come out

pretty fucked up
Tbh, while I dont agree with what they did, they really do need to start killing the DCEU projects and fully start over. The problem is, you've now done yet another Batman reboot and you've essentially shot yourself in the foot with Aquaman and Flash because of 2 actors.

It's just bad all around.

Imo, they should just keep The Batman as the first "new" universe film and go from there, but properly this time.

:suresure:

Imagining agreeing to join Buggy and Croco just to have a chance of surviving the seas

Btw these 2 are also the only warlords that clashed Mihawk at MF and he couldn't do much to them. Croco even looked better since he told him to sit down and back off which he did

Status
Not open for further replies.