Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda: WB is the WSM

Also Oda: Sike, Kaido is the real strongest. I don't know what I'm talking about
I remember his comment about how every other Yonko was strongest..it was such a bad excuse he was giving to not lose Hype of others.
WB is strongest in the sense he is like a pirate KEKW

Which is why I said it's not logical to place him up there as of now. Luffy needed hundreds of chapters to get from basic CoC to CoC coating while Zoro achieved that shit in under ten chapters. Similarly, it won't take Mihawk much time to prove his worth if he's worth as much as the narrative suggests.

The guy's one of the 3 people to hold the world's strongest titles and we've already seen how 2 out of 3 of them went down. Mihawk won't disappoint too if Oda cares the least bit about being consistent.
Floyd Mayweather has the world’s greatest/strongest boxer title.

There’s probably a billion or so people that would beat the shit out of him.

I know Oda will find a way around this, but not by fighting. Kata would roll over them. So something else will happen
there is still someone invading chocolate town. I think they will come into play now and katakuri and oven will focus on them or either pudding will help them somehow.

Which is why I said it's not logical to place him up there as of now. Luffy needed hundreds of chapters to get from basic CoC to CoC coating while Zoro achieved that shit in under ten chapters. Similarly, it won't take Mihawk much time to prove his worth if he's worth as much as the narrative suggests.
This is like saying it took Zoro hundreds of chapter to get to coc coating.

Oda never disrespected the other title holders like he has with mihawk , matter fact does mihawk even have his title anymore?

What is kinyagi on about? Mihawk being a fraud makes no sense narrative wise. It makes zoro's dream fraud. Mihawk is slightly stronger than shanks. He is one of the rare characters that hold a respectable title in the series
:kriwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.