Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what is that on mihawks neck that looks like a scar. Migawk boys better pray that's not a scar. I don't think it's a scar. But if it is... Oh boy:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

- "HAHAHAHAAH Mihawk has a scar" (Let's troll those fans, shame shame!)

- "Actually I don't think he has a scar" (I should be careful with my post).

- "But if he has a scar Hahahahaha" (let's troll those fans).

Lol typically the guy who wanna troll for the first time but too pussy to face the replies :milaugh:

Do you think we will more informations about the cross Guild than just pictures in the newspapers ? Because this is the title of the chapter so o Hope WE will get informations

Mihawk's treatment is disgraceful I may have overstated it
..i dont think it's disgraceful tho? "Welp two Shichibukai members are currently in an organization? Who's the leader? Must be some bigshot, must be an Emperor" etc. It may be since both Croc and Mihawk have some motive of their own, or Buggy has enough luck or strategy, bor both stuff coinciding.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No it is not important. Those people saved buggy because they followed him. Buggy is charismatic. Buggy's charisma saved him. Charisma is his thing . He like luffy and usopp can influence people. Thats his thing. Mihawk and greenbull both agreed to the power of charisma. Buggy's charisma saved him
If you haven't been paying attention, that's literally what I've been saying. They know Buggy is weak but they value him for his influence. Don't know how it gets any simpler.

Again, Mihawk's the tool that Oda needs to justify Buggy's Yonko title. He can't have Buggy stand alongside the Yonko without a competing force on his side and that force is Mihawk.
Makes no sense to add crocodile if he also wasnt part of that “competing force”

buggy has the weakest yonko crew, if it was MF marines wouldn’t even need shibuchaki

Status
Not open for further replies.