Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Look imma let mihawk fans finish but vista is still the funniest anti feat in the series.

Vista.
Brook blitzing a Yonko x2
Franky using a Yonko for offroading
Jinbe using a Yonko as Judo practice
Robin using a Yonko as a Bowling Ball
Chopper tanking that Yonko's attacks
Nami stealing that Yonko's weapons and electrocuting that Yonko

A Yonko has the worst anti feats BY FAR lmao.

I don't think that's what's going on...
Crocodile sure has an agenda
Mihawk also benefits from being a member in this organization cause it will make Marines think twice before making a move on him

But generally, I think they made this guild and structured differently than your yonko pirate crew

In other words, Yonko crew is one pirate crew... other pirates may join as subbordinates... ordered and must follow orders

With Buggy here, the organization Cross Guild is the Yonko organization, and NOT the buggy pirates... Buggy is simply the chairman.... while many crews simply belong and join this guild and each one has their agenda...
Exactly !

People should go read the définition of à guild or at least go watch fairy tail lol.

The master of a guild is not always the strongest. And clearly here it's not the case, he is just as you said the chairman.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
“You guys don’t want to admit Mihawk is Yonko level, stop running in circles”

The “circles”, he couldn’t cut Jozu, could noteasily defeat Crocodile, and had to postpone against Vista.

Yeah, I’m totally doing mental backflips and not just using my eyes
And then Jozu went on to have a prolonged battle against Akainu's equal without getting a scratch until, eventually, he got distracted. Which sounds more humiliating: getting a one-handed slash blocked by a YC2—while using his defense—after it travels several hundred meters or having a prolonged battle against him and needing a distraction to get him out when he's not using his defense? If Kuzan can went on to fight on par with Akainu after what happened b/w him and Jozu, then I don't see how Mihawk can't do it too.

Not using full power against those weaker than him is literally Mihawk's MO:

Not his fault if you're expecting him to fight like, what Mihawk describes as, brutes. And if we actually have functioning brains, we'd know Jozu, Vista's superior, was getting hyped for blocking a one-handed slash from Mihawk. It doesn't take Elon Musk to understand Mihawk was holding back against Vista, just like he did against pre-skip Zoro and Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.