Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They just used timeslots the other one opened with their attacks. They even complained about the way of attacking from each other. There was no coordinated teamfight. Remember Law complaining about Kid using the open spots? Or Kid complaining about Laws attacks?

A coordinated fight is something else.
It is because they're coordinating their attacks that Law asks Kid to attack after him, which Kid refuses. The fight was anything but "non-coordinating".

Bro it's just a joke ****
It's not something you should joke about. If you can't take the reactions you're gonna get from saying creepy pedo shit don't be a creepy pedo or say creepy pedo shit. You make yourself out to be a sick individual I'll treat you as such even if you thought it was a joke.

Exactly.
And Aokiji fought Akainu on equal ground, ecc...
i would consider aokiji and akainu stronger than what the current admirals only bcz they had a serious fight where they used haki and df extensively for 10 days. So Their haki should have increased considerably . So i place them above the current admirals. A true yonko lvl dudes.

OMG Mihawk has turn into Buggy's bitch :suresure:

as expected from Zoro's main goal. WSS been reduced to shit :whitepress:
Hey guys look, another one dumb enough to think buggy is in charge of mihawk and crocodile.

It's obvious that the only ones who think buggy is in charge are the same ones who think he was the mastermind behind the impel down breakout.

I'm just curious who's clown nose is bigger yours or buggys?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It is because they're coordinating their attacks that Law asks Kid to attack after him, which Kid refuses. The fight was anything but "non-coordinating".
They were fighting with each other the whole time, they didnt coordinate what kind of attacks or how they would attack.... Law didnt even used his possibility to change the positions of him and Kid to use open spots. They may have tried to coordinate a bit, but they obviously couldnt, since they dont trust each other completely. There was a lot more possibilities to coordinate or tag team.

They were fighting with each other the whole time, they didnt coordinate what kind of attacks or how they would attack.... Law didnt even used his possibility to change the positions of him and Kid to use open spots. They may have tried to coordinate a bit, but they obviously couldnt, since they dont trust each other completely. There was a lot more possibilities to coordinate or tag team.
That ending damned punk and r room was well executed

Hey guys look, another one dumb enough to think buggy is in charge of mihawk and crocodile.

It's obvious that the only ones who think buggy is in charge are the same ones who think he was the mastermind behind the impel down breakout.

I'm just curious who's clown nose is bigger yours or buggys?
deal with it fraudhawk fanboy, , Buggy is the Yonko, not Mihawk,

Frauyd hawk was an underling, so the claim of Mihawk yonko commander level becomes canon,

Vista level fraud ass bitch. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.