Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I know it is easy now to joke about Mihawk and troll the Z-boys. I know its fun right now, specially since a lot of the Z-boys were toxic af the last months and years with their ZKK agenda and stuff, but seriously… building an alliance with Buggy and Crocodile doesn’t tell much about strength or the title of Mihawk. We will see how this unfolds later, but we know from Mihawk and Crocodile, both aren’t people which bow down in front of anyone. So there must be a good reason.

Admirals are trash, cry
Oh sure they are. Portrayal is garbage, it's all about hype and building up. Big Mom got hype but turned out to be Big Meme, her fans kept trying to hype her up while Oda kept trying to make her a clown, and now she's a magma clown and her fans are in the mud
Post automatically merged:

" I hate One Piece, so I'll take the time to make an account on a site for One Piece discussions and news, and then complain that I dislike the series )
When did I create this account ? Since when do I post ? When did I started shitting on One Piece ?
Answer these questions boy

I'm really not sure whether this classifies as a "scar" in Mihawk's case rather than just being shading depicted through cross-hatching, since the horizontal line happens to be the edge of his chest. If you look at Buggy and Crocodile, you can see the same style in terms of shading.

Crocodile:

Buggy:

Edit: apparently @mly90 also pointed it out.

So we shall wait for more scenes involving Mihawk to make a judgement.
We literally see the same type of shading on Oven's neck on the cover page and I dont think he has a scar (could be wrong tho)

His face being in adult titties isn't any better. No excuses, you're talking about pedophilia while your pfp is a child getting his face stuffed with boobs.
You realize that boobs aren't inherently sexual right, children eat from and take naps on boobs all the time. The significance of pfp choice has more to do with what is not shown than what is shown, in that scene momo was making all of the guys jealous because he was getting attention that they wanted, similarly my adult sex life is something that most of the pathetic virgins on here could only envy.

It's obvious that you're reaching, I already embarrassed you earlier and since you couldn't come up with anything to say then you're now trying to jump into a different conversation to try and outnumber me since you failed to outsmart me on your own. But I don't care how many idiots on here you gather up, you are incapable of saying anything to make this any better for yourself.

It's pathetic, your whole argument for a conversation you weren't even a part of comes down to "No he's not, you are" as if you're incapable of creating an original thought

Of course, Luffy's in his own tier compared to his crew. It's just that Zoro's got it easy when it comes to one particular ability and the skill at controlling it.

Again, Mihawk's the tool that Oda needs to justify Buggy's Yonko title. He can't have Buggy stand alongside the Yonko without a competing force on his side and that force is Mihawk.
Well, Zoro got it easy because he was taught the fundamental principle of CoC Coating which is Advanced Armament Haki as a kid Breath of All things.

He also had magic Sword enme which did more work birnging out haki than he could do naturally. It sped up his haki development by years. Without Enma he would probably unlock it in 5 years time.

Last edited:
You realize that boobs aren't inherently sexual right, children eat from and take naps on boobs all the time. The significance of pfp choice has more to do with what is not shown than what is shown, in that scene momo was making all of the guys jealous because he was getting attention that they wanted, similarly my adult sex life is something that most of the pathetic virgins on here could only envy.

It's obvious that you're reaching, I already embarrassed you earlier and since you couldn't come up with anything to say then you're now trying to jump into a different conversation to try and outnumber me since you failed to outsmart me on your own. But I don't care how many idiots on here you gather up, you are incapable of saying anything to make this any better for yourself.

It's pathetic, your whole argument for a conversation you weren't even a part of comes down to "No he's not, you are" as if you're incapable of creating an original thought
That guy made a simple joke about a fictional child being bewitching because it was shock humor. SeaTonnes and other people have done that before, too. Nothing new. How ever you have a pfp of a child who is purposefully rubbing his face in a girl's titties because it gives him pleasure and makes others angry. Also anyone who brags about having a sex life, money, etc on a one piece forum is instantly a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.