Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said he was a god at writing. In fact he has a few problems with the writing, like Aramaki just leaving the fight after Shanks scared him. That scene was good for Shanks fans don't get me wrong but it was a tad illogical as Aramaki was so confident that he'd take on a yonko but ran from a yonko. Still, Oda is great at writing sometimes. He just isn't perfect. Me calling you out for being an illogical asshole for joining a one piece forum just to hate on the series isn't me sucking off Oda, it's just me criticizing you. Grow up if you can't take people doing the same thing that you do.
I didn't join to criticize One Piece, I've joined a long time ago before the forum was WorstGen and you were still in middle school. That's why I asked you these questions because you keep assuming shit. I don't assume shit about Loda, I'm just realistic and stopped sucking Oda off and see the writing has gone to the gutter

No one wants all blue too baka doesn't mean its generally pointless.. Sanji and zoro only care about OP coz of Luffy.. if they were individual Pirates mf's would be strongrrthan they are now and Top SN's too
if luffy is not there, then they would only be a bounty hunter and cook ,that's it. They will not get their training everyarc and 2 years training.

Status
Not open for further replies.