Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even a dedicated Zoro fan, but even I was disappointed by how little his character-writing got in the end after all the setup in Act 2. It's great that he got power-ups and tons of amazing feats, but the character work was lacking and incomplete with him this arc.
Why tho?
What did you expect specific in this arc?
I am not mocking or anything, just curious.

Hey, I think Pedos are real jerks but at least they drive slow in school zones. You got good and bad in all people.
I have to admit that was pretty funny, even though I don't think that's a topic that should be joked about. Joking about something desensitizes people to that, so joking about pedophilia inadvertently makes people feel like it's not as big of an issue. Pedophilia and rape in general are things that people should not take so lightly, so the desensitization that comes with joking about those topics is something that shouldn't occur.

I have to admit that was pretty funny, even though I don't think that's a topic that should be joked about. Joking about something desensitizes people to that, so joking about pedophilia inadvertently makes people feel like it's not as big of an issue. Pedophilia and rape in general are things that people should not take so lightly, so the desensitization that comes with joking about those topics is something that shouldn't occur.
Never hear of being desensitized by jokes, it's obviously a serious issue

Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself you know...........:josad:........................................................................................................................................
..........................................that shit was pretty funny doe you can't lie my G!.:suresure:

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Wait a minute.
There is no mention of Carrot in Lance short summary
Is Carrot with strawhats?
Did she really become Queen of Zou ?
Or was it fake

Status
Not open for further replies.