Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how all yonko want to be pirate king but none want to be world strongest swordsmen

they know that is a fraud tittle

literally only one other guy in the whole 20 years of one piece want world strongest swordmen tittle

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
No one wants all blue too baka doesn't mean its generally pointless.. Sanji and zoro only care about OP coz of Luffy.. if they were individual Pirates mf's would be strongrrthan they are now and Top SN's too

No one wants all blue too baka doesn't mean its generally pointless.. Sanji and zoro only care about OP coz of Luffy.. if they were individual Pirates mf's would be strongrrthan they are now and Top SN's too
All blue is the worst important EOS plot in the series. I still can't believe nothing has been mentioned about it by anyone, not even sanji. Its going to be a lame one time moment at the EOS like how oda closed carrots character...same will happen with All Blue.

All blue is the worst important EOS plot in the series. I still can't believe nothing has been mentioned about it by anyone, not even sanji. Its going to be a lame one time moment at the EOS like how oda closed carrots character...same will happen with All Blue.
its gonna be the best for those who understand sanji

I'm really not sure whether this classifies as a "scar" in Mihawk's case rather than just being shading depicted through cross-hatching, since the horizontal line happens to be the edge of his chest. If you look at Buggy and Crocodile, you can see the same style in terms of shading.

Crocodile:

Buggy:

Edit: apparently @mly90 also pointed it out.

So we shall wait for more scenes involving Mihawk to make a judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.