Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
A) Will get revealed when Yamato joins the crew next chapter
B) The strawhats didn't get any bounty increase just Luffy
C) We have to wait for them until next vivre cards are released
D)
They are already released but only MZ has access to them
SH's bounties in 1058.

He's not wrong though, queen of the night sounds like the title of some old lady in charge of a brothel.

I have a feeling I know what you were hoping for but I'm not about to start ranting about sex work tonight so I'll just leave my 2 cents. Despite it being an unnecessary trade for the development and progress of society, I can't just blame the whores if there are people stupid enough to keep them in business so it's a topic I'll avoid. It's like fast food, the world would be better without it because its an unhealthy imitation of the real thing but it's only really hurting those who subject themselves to it so I don't have a lot of pitty for those fools.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
So let me guess this straight

Mihawk joins Buggy knowing full well he is a jobber - Mihawl has CoO therefor can detect if someone is strong or not

Crocodile doesnt appear for ages, when he does he joins Buggy out of all people.

Wanda and Carrot become new guardians of Zou when both of the combined in Sulont cant defeat Perospero

Strawhats left just like that

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

He's not wrong though, queen of the night sounds like the title of some old lady in charge of a brothel.

I have a feeling I know what you were hoping for but I'm not about to start ranting about sex work tonight so I'll just leave my 2 cents. Despite it being an unnecessary trade for the development and progress of society, I can't just blame the whores if there are people stupid enough to keep them in business so it's a topic I'll avoid. It's like fast food, the world would be better without it because its an unhealthy imitation of the real thing but it's only really hurting those who subject themselves to it so I don't have a lot of pitty for those fools.
Ok

He learned advcoc, he doesnt need Enma anymore.:cheers:
he still didn't learned it dude. Last time in king's fight bcz he willing let do enma as it wish. It started sucking all of zoro's haki. It was only then zoro was able to get his conq haki out. He can't even release his conq haki as of now. So he still need enma for some time.

Well, Zoro got it easy because he was taught the fundamental principle of CoC Coating which is Advanced Armament Haki as a kid Breath of All things.

He also had magic Sword enme which did more work birnging out haki than he could do naturally. It sped up his haki development by years. Without Enma he would probably unlock it in 5 years time.
Because zoro trains religiously.

So let me guess this straight

Mihawk joins Buggy knowing full well he is a jobber - Mihawl has CoO therefor can detect if someone is strong or not

Crocodile doesnt appear for ages, when he does he joins Buggy out of all people.

Wanda and Carrot become new guardians of Zou when both of the combined in Sulont cant defeat Perospero

Strawhats left just like that
Tbf Perospero is just a gigachad, not his fault. Perorin.

Status
Not open for further replies.