Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How nice of Oda to make the the supernova trio still relevant, especially Kid by giving him a purpose for Endgame. But its bad that we dont get anything from Zoro right now like him visiting Ryuma's grave. Maybe in a flashback? Did Zoro give back Enma to Hiyori before leaving or did he keep it? What do you think @Ghostly Reflections ?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
How nice of Oda to make the the supernova trio still relevant, especially Kid by giving him a purpose for Endgame. But its bad that we dont get anything from Zoro right now like him visiting Ryuma's grave. Maybe in a flashback? Did Zoro give back Enma to Hiyori before leaving or did he keep it? What do you think @Ghostly Reflections ?
Magazine or Booklet will save my idol character development :josad:

Am I the only one not interested in Elbaf and not seing the point? If there's no Road Poneglyph, what's their business in Elbaf? It's not like Wano, which is closely tied to the void century, has a Road Poneglyph and Pluton.
I think there will be some lore behind it, I like to think of it as a Zou type of arc, explore the island, lore drop, reveal location of last road poneglyph, Usopp possibly gaining his final power up so he can be "a brave warrior" and be done with it.

Still don't get why would Zori do any of that, it's not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.