Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Sasaki Kojirō

What's worse is that aside from Beckmann probably, rest of the YC1s are fucking gimmick fighters and nothing else.

Even Shiryu who is per portrayal a YC1 to BB, Oda gives him invisibility fruit so you can only imagine that his fight with Zoro won't be about a swordsmanship duel:seriously:

To me it shows the exact opposite.
I dont think Buggy would be deeply involved in the endgame especially against the SHs, he would still be moving up the ladder due to his "luck" & happenstance.
So it gives a perfect excuse for Oda to keep Mihawk waiting as the SHs finish their journey.

According to my debates with you, you expect Shanks to be paired against Luffy while Zoro to matchup against Mihawk. If Oda wanted to do that, the Shichibukai being disbanded was the perfect time to do so. But he didn't. That signals the end of that theory.
Disagree lol but you do you. Buggy and his group will be involved in the endgame just like Shanks will be, just like Blackbeard will be.

Daifuku really got sidelined among the 3 Brothers.

At first I thought Daifuku would be greater than Oven but not at all. Oven role was like 10 times more important
Daifuku, Smoothie, Snack, and especially Compote were all barely focused.

I thought maybe they would finally play a major role during the Wano arc but nope.

Katakuri, Perospero, and Oven are the only three that got the most focus.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wdym?

BIG BOY KATAKURI, THE NEXT HEAD OF THE CHARLOTTE FAMILY! WHITEBEARD TO LUFFY'S ROGER! NEXT YONKO!

Awakening and help from brother vs 3 vets.

Katakuri is a fucking whack.
They invaded his home they should be ready for the consequences besides the germa are fodder anyway,oven could probably take those 4 on his own.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They invaded his home they should be ready for the consequences besides the germa are fodder anyway,oven could probably take those 4 on his own.
Stop bullshitting.

Mfker using awakening right off the bat, you can't make up for this.

Are you fishing for likes from noodle?

Status
Not open for further replies.