Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:They wanna downplay Katakuri
We know kata wrecked Ichiji who's above them all.

Mihawk can't beat pre ts luffy and pre ts Buggy
No wonder why he joined Buggy

:myman:unless Fuji and GB, Mihawk
Katakuri will show u how to stomp a group in 2v4 or 1v2

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
These attempts by Oda to make confrontations difficult are outdated, the man no longer has the imagination to innovate in anything...

In King's case, Oda didn't know how to develop him well, who the hell needs to sacrifice his "invincible defense" to use his final attacks? He could easily turn that fight into a resistance fight, with Enma killing Zoro in the end.

Now we just have to wait and see what tricks benn beckman will show.
King should never exist in the first place. Or just not Zoro fighting him.

Bro, Zoro wants to be WSS, land of swordsmen and no actual development towards his goal.

His biggest fight in the entire series is a Ptero Karate Kid with no advanced Haki forms and he also tells Zoro "fuck swordsmanship who cares":pepeke:

Orochi should never exist. It should've been Nobunaga, he should be on par or slightly weaker than Kaido, Kaido would hype him up vs Luffy making Luffy fear for the alliance since there is another Top Tier on Wano on the opposing side, Zoro fights him and gets the biggest challenge in his path prior to Mihawk.

Nobunaga shows Zoro his remaining flaws and Zoro has to overcome them in an attempt to beat him. The ending of the fight is Zoro understanding that he can support Luffy by becoming a King in the Shadows ( a nod to Rayleigh's portrayal and title ) he awakens advanced CoC and surpasses Nobunaga.

Why did I write all of that ffs. As if Oda would do it.

At least I m not the one who believed zkk, zoro leading samurai, zoro beating kaido, Mihawk surviving alone without joining anyone

If im retarded, what are you? Genius clown?
Believing in a theory is okay, y'all are just hurt for no reason. You also believed a whole lot of bullshit worse than ZKK like Zoro was gonna fight Who's who while Luffy fight Kaido. Between that and ZKK, I think we all know which is more stupid since Zoro actually fought Kaido, but nevermind...

The problem is with you trynna act like some weird shading is a scar and passing it off as a fact. Is your agenda that important to you that you have to lie ? Have some shame. Either that or you're just being retarded.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

And Mihawk's bounty? less than 2 billion doesn't look good... I hope it comes close to Kid and Law's bounty.

Now that he may have asked for his title since he is wounded with a scar on his chest.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And Mihawk's bounty? less than 2 billion doesn't look good... I hope it comes close to Kid and Law's bounty.

Now that he may have asked for his title since he is wounded with a scar on his chest.
I explained it earlier yesterday.

It doesn't matter. Blackbeard got only 2b something for achieving Yonko status and also having a crew.

Mihawk is a solo fighter. It will be understandable if he doesn't get 4b lol:pepecafe:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No, what I mean is Zoro attained Adv CoC easier due to him knowing Haki cocnepts since he was a kid.

Luffy on the other hand never knew any Haki concepts as a kid and still mastered the basics of all 3 haki 18 months, and then mastered all 3 advanced Haki in 2 year sand 3 months.

Meaning Luffy's haki talent far surpasses Zoro's by a country mile. His Haki is stronger and he is more skilled at haki than Zoro despite Zoro knowing about it longer.
No, Zoro was only ever given a generalized description how what Haki does. No one ever told him what Haki actually is, nor did anyone explain to him what Haki is as a concept. Koushiro only told Zoro that there are swordsmen in the world who can cut everything and nothing at the same time. Zoro figured out what it is when he awakened CoA against MR.1. He also awakened CoO at the same time before the SHs even got to experience CoO, which happened at Skypia.

Mihawk too didn't bother explaining Haki in detail to him, unlike Rayleigh. Instead, he just told him his swords can't be broken if his swords are coated Haki and left him to figure it out by himself. Luffy actually had better exposure to Haki than any other SH before TS because every time Rayleigh mentioned a type of Haki, Luffy gets a reminder of him experiencing that Haki first hand.

CoO is the only area where Luffy seemingly dominates Zoro. Zoro is a better CoA user and his CoC efficiency too is better than Luffy's because his attacks are much more powerful on average than Luffy's.

did sword swallowers ever explain why would Mihawk need an alliance if he's that powerful? Because so far, he needs protection from other forces to stay safe (WG, Buggy).

What happened to him being excised at the thought of fighting marines again?
Since when being an Admiral-level fighter like Mihawk means you don't need an alliance to survive in the One Piece world?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

King should never exist in the first place. Or just not Zoro fighting him.

Bro, Zoro wants to be WSS, land of swordsmen and no actual development towards his goal.

His biggest fight in the entire series is a Ptero Karate Kid with no advanced Haki forms and he also tells Zoro "fuck swordsmanship who cares":pepeke:

Orochi should never exist. It should've been Nobunaga, he should be on par or slightly weaker than Kaido, Kaido would hype him up vs Luffy making Luffy fear for the alliance since there is another Top Tier on Wano on the opposing side, Zoro fights him and gets the biggest challenge in his path prior to Mihawk.

Nobunaga shows Zoro his remaining flaws and Zoro has to overcome them in an attempt to beat him. The ending of the fight is Zoro understanding that he can support Luffy by becoming a King in the Shadows ( a nod to Rayleigh's portrayal and title ) he awakens advanced CoC and surpasses Nobunaga.

Why did I write all of that ffs. As if Oda would do it.
It's not news to anyone anymore seth that longtime readers of this manga can write it better than Oda and I'm not even being ironic, anything you write will be better...

But I disagree with the fact that King shouldn't exist, he will likely be part of the main story or at least be quoted given the emphasis his race has received.

Why does Kaido have a crew if he is the strongest? That line of reasoning is silly. Mihawk doesn't need protection, but since Mihawk is now being chased and has no grand goal like going for the One Piece but spends his time sailing on a boat, why would he not flip the tables and be part of an organisation that turns the hunters into the hunted?

I don't understand why people jump to conclusions like Mihawk or Crocodile being subordinates or whatever. We have no detailed information about what this Cross Guild even is. Is it an alliance, an organisation of affiliates? Mihawk being affiliated with the WG doesn't mean he was their subordinate either. It was a business relationship between the WG and pirates: the WG ignores them and in exchange they lend their power, which they didn't even do most of the time, with Mihawk being called the rarest guest in meetings.
Lol
Mihawk is under Buggy
Stop coping

Status
Not open for further replies.