Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sasaki Kojirō

What's worse is that aside from Beckmann probably, rest of the YC1s are fucking gimmick fighters and nothing else.

Even Shiryu who is per portrayal a YC1 to BB, Oda gives him invisibility fruit so you can only imagine that his fight with Zoro won't be about swordsmenship duel:seriously:
These attempts by Oda to make confrontations difficult are outdated, the man no longer has the imagination to innovate in anything...

In King's case, Oda didn't know how to develop him well, who the hell needs to sacrifice his "invincible defense" to use his final attacks? He could easily turn that fight into a resistance fight, with Enma killing Zoro in the end.

Now we just have to wait and see what tricks benn beckman will show.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro…..where was this energy prior to these spoilers?

I recalled you claiming mihawk was top 1
He is entitled to his opinion.

Not everyone has to be okay with every shit that Oda draws. I also dislike Mihawk's portrayal in this chapter especially since he is one of my faves and I had bigger expectations of him.

You could frame that nibba if he swapped to Shanks.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Only way i see germa escaping is if an outside force invades wci :zehaha:
Yes, please.

Blackbeard invading WCI is something I need. Blackbeard hasn't won in my eyes yet so it would be nice.

It would be even better if BMP come back with devastated Big Mom's body.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Stop bullshitting.

Mfker using awakening right off the bat, you can't make up for this.

Are you fishing for likes from noodle?
dont care about noodle,you're the one who joined him in mihawk trashing.
Just saying this is a world of pirates you invade someone's territory it's only natural you'll get jumped.

G

Gorosei Informer

The art for this chapter is so fucking great so far from what I can see, I really like how the characters look, it really feels like things have progressed/changed for the better in Wano now too!

I can't believe Oda actually brought back hot Shinobu too LMFAO!

As ridiculously overkill as it seems, Katakuri and Oven vs Germa is a very dope looking panel though and the Cross Guild poster, the Supernova Captain Trio and even Yamato and Tama look so great here!

I'm disappointed that we don't actually see Mihawk, Buggy and Crocodile in person but maybe soon finally and hopefully right?

:nicagesmile::robinsweat::crybeard::mrgo:

Art wise though, I am really loving this chapter, it just looks really great imo! Simple as that tbh haha.

:ace:

@Sasaki Kojirō overall, Commanders become so lame after the fights when you analyze everything.

With Katakuri, the man is almost 50, gave up on his potential the moment he asked if Luffy will come back to beat his mommy instead of trying himself.

He couldn't beat base Luffy for how long? 10 or 12 hours or something. Luffy landed only 13 hits.

Mfker is a glass canon if he can't use FS and shapeshift in time from the attacks.

Right now when he could show his superiority and dominance, we fucking see him using awakening and help of his brother vs 3 fucking vets:pepeke:
The vinsmokes have a reputation of being strong. Even bm wanted their power. Katakuri is just being cautious here. The vinsmokes even set off a huge explosion so he is just angry rn.
:specialmeh:

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Yes, please.

Blackbeard invading WCI is something I need. Blackbeard hasn't won in my eyes yet so it would be nice.

It would be even better if BMP come back with devastated Big Mom's body.
Imagine shiryuu no diffing kata and co :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.